one

Roseanne Park was tired.

She was on the last leg of her tour across the globe to promote her latest album, Lovesick Girls. That's why she went with her best friend, Jisoo Kim, into a little coffee shop in Bangkok, Thailand. She had a mask, sunglasses, and a baseball cap on, but she had still been recognized by three people just since she got out of her hotel room, walking down the block to the closest coffee joint.

Just as Rosie had found a little bit of peace, lost in her own thoughts, Jisoo flicked her on the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" She whined.

"Snap out of it!" Jisoo said to the taller girl. Jisoo's hair was up in a messy bun, and her glasses were on. Jisoo was as famous as Rosie was, known for starring first in a few K-Dramas, and then in multiple major action movies. Both girls were used to the public eye, and they had been since they were teenagers. But Jisoo didn't seem bothered at all by people asking to take pictures with her everywhere she went. She gave them all autographs when they asked, and took hours out of busy days to meet with fans. That was why Jisoo and Rosie got along so well- they both appreciated the people who had gotten them to where they were today.

"Fine, fine," Rosie said, and looked at her shorter friend. "Is this the place you wanted to go?" She asked, looking up at the little shop. Cuisine, the sign read. That didn't seem very helpful, but she was too caffeine and sleep deprived to care.

"Yep!" Jisoo said cheerfully, and threw the door open.

〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣

Princess Lalisa was furious. Why her father had demanded that she get a summer job, she didn't know. She was a 22-year-old photographer, model, socialite, dance enthusiast, and most of all, Princess of Thailand. So why was she being treated like a teenager, forced to work in a random coffee shop because her parents wanted her to?

She had cut her hair short, hoping that that may aid her recognizability. She didn't want to deal with paparazzi as well as customers if she really had to work this job, so her ash-brown hair was worth the sacrifice. She was back to a black bob that she had had as a kid.

The door chime sounded as two girls came in. One was tall, and with long strawberry blonde hair. The other was average height, with dark brown hair up in a messy bun. They sat down at a table, and Lisa sighed before heading over to them to get their order.

The blonde took her mask and sunglasses off, and Lisa suddenly lost the ability to speak. The girl was gorgeous- soft, clear skin, warm eyes, and an adorable nose. God, I'm so gay, Lisa thought.She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Hi, I'm Lili, welcome to Cuisine. Can I get you anything?" She asked, and the brunette spoke first.

"Hi Lili, I'm Jisoo. Can I get an orange juice?" She said, and Lisa furrowed her brow. Who orders an orange juice at a coffee place?

"Hi, I'm Anne," The blonde said in what was clearly an Australian accent, "Can I get a black iced latte?" She asked, and Lisa nodded.

"Sure thing, gorgeous," She said without thinking. Lisa winked and turned away, hurrying to go and get their drinks. What had she just done? What if they knew who she was, and they told the press that Lalisa, Princess of Thailand, was flirting with girls in a coffee shop?

Lisa got the iced drink ready, and took a deep breath, pouring orange juice for Jisoo. She looked over at the other girls, who were the only customers in the coffee shop. She could hear parts of their conversation.

"Why did you tell her that your name is Anne?" Jisoo asked the other girl, who was apparently Not Anne.

"What else was I supposed to say? Rosie or Roseanne would have been too recognizable!" Roseanne said.

"If she knew who you are, she would have known as soon as she saw you!"

Suddenly everything clicked into place. Anne was Roseanne, the global sensation pop star. Lisa loved her music- how had she not recognized her instantly? The singer of Lisa's favorite song, Whistle, was sitting in the stupid coffee shop that she was enslaved at. Lisa took another deep breath before bringing the black iced coffee and the orange juice to the two girls.

"Thank you!" They both said at once, and Lisa smiled.

"You're welcome," She said, before disappearing into the back of the coffee shop.

〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣〣

"That girl is really familiar. Where do I know her from?" Rosie said to Jisoo once Lili was in the back of the room.

"Boo, you whore," Jisoo said, quoting Mean Girls. Rosie laughed and shot the paper from her straw at Jisoo.

"Okay, she was pretty," Rosie admitted and Jisoo laughed.

"Leave your number for her! We'll be in Thailand for a week, right?" Jisoo said, and Rosie nodded.

"Yeah, but- what if she tells the press?"

"She doesn't know who you are yet, right? Jisoo said, ever the voice of reason.

"Yeahhhh." Rosie said, and Jisoo smiled. Lili had brought them the receipt earlier, so she wrote her phone number on it. She took a deep breath, and hoped that this wouldn't end in disaster.

Spoiler alert: It ends in disaster.