Chapter 5: Who are you?

Start from the beginning

The man who suddenly appeared didn't answer but obsessively stared at the sleeping man.

"This mister , who are you? I don't seem to know you."

"Put him down." The same word echoed. With every passing second his fist clenched harder as if he had bitchen in his grasp, he wouldn't hesitate to slash at this unknown man who had the guts to have such impure intentions towards his person.

Yibo looked at the -5 times puzzled and 5 times annoyed- person who's still holding Zhan on his back. Originally,  he had always been a awfully patient man . But tonight , he can't hold on one more minute.

Stepping to the front, he kicked the man on the knee causing him to lose his balance. Just when Zhan was about to kiss the ground, Yibo skillfully caught him as if his weight doesn't matter at all.
"Ah!"

It was abrupt. The man didn't think that he would be attacked without a word.

Yibo caught Zhan in a princess carry. Without any reaction he turned away and walked on the empty footpath. His pace unconsciously slowed down feeling the movements of the person he held.

"Be good. Don't move." He whispered into Zhan's ear.

Hearing Yibo's somewhat gentle voice, Zhan didn't move, nobody knew if he heard Yibo or not but his words were just like magic. When he's angry , his voice will wake fear in your heart . When his heart is soft, his words will make you feel as if you're in a warm spring.

As a response Zhan directly snuggled up to him.

This is the scene the man saw when he was about to confront Yibo. His steps paused and his brows furrowed together as if he was contemplating something. When he looked up, he couldn't even  see the other's shadow. So...fast.

With a click the door to the dark room closed. Yibo walked in the darkness without accidentally hitting anything and placed the sleeping man on the comfy bed.

Zhan sleeps peacefully without much movements and is specially pleasing to the eye. If you ask Yibo, he could stare at Zhan's sleeping face all night.

So much difference between them....but still so lovely. Yibo thought to himself before moving closer and kissing Zhan's forehead with a racing heart.

Then he pulled the blanket for zhan and left the bedroom without making any sound. He looked at the liquor and dinner on the table thoughtfully and decided to wrap them up and place them inside refrigerator.

Yibo recalled the events this morning. When he opened the door of his new apartment , he came face to face with the calm and collected appearance of Zhan who also came out his apartment.

Yes , Yibo moved in the day after that night when Zhan proposed him to rent a apartment here.

"Oh!Morning.  Yibo, are you going to school?" Zhan smiled and greeted Yibo.

"Mn morning. Yes."

"Oh, I've to go to my uni too. There's a programme held there. If you don't mind , let's go together, it's in the same way."

"Alright."

"I'll probably return after evening. Let's have dinner together." Zhan proposed confidently as if he knew Yibo wouldn't reject him.

Later at night, Yibo prepared dishes and the liquor. The bottle is snow white and  pitcher shaped. You won't be able to find such liquor anywhere near , even if you find something similar the taste would never be similar. Yes, Emperor's smile. It's fragrant and mellow, best liquor to drink when relaxing. In addition,  it was also someone's favourite. It might be a bit selfish of Yibo but he still wanted to confirm.

What to do, obsession is hard to let go.

Some time in the past, he saw with his own two eyes how a certain someone loved to drink emperor's smile and longed for it when he left Gusu. Though his own alcohol tolerance is stupid, he secretly learned to brew this liquid.

Though in modern times, it  might not taste the same, there are still similarity.

But it's a pity that the guy who proposed to have dinner didn't come home at all. Even when he made a call, no one answered. That's when he got up and used qigong to run to where Zhan's uni was. He hid himself in the shadow and watched how that man held Zhan close and carried him.

Though Yibo looked indifferent outside but inside a violent storm was awakening. It lasted until Zhan Snuggled up to him, all his gloom faded away without any trace left behind.

Yibo sat inside the dark room and looked at the sky outside the window, appeared to be in deep thought. Sleeping right at 9, this rule have been broken by him so many times that it became a habit.

In the end, he glanced at the closed bedroom door and sighed softly. He really wants to have this person.

*Republished and re-written*