"Thank you for your support!" Ty x Revvit

This was requested by: shhadow2003

Revvit's pov:

I was with Ty as we started to plan a build. It's been a while now that storms were coming in and out. We were planning to build a tower so other trux to see. It's been a while now since we collected superchargers on our last scrap run. We plugged them in into the trux as the went outside.
Let's super trux it up!" Ty exclaimed as we started to build the build.

After the build

Skya shot the big lightbulb up the build with us as I sat down.
"Rev! You guys okay up there?" Ty asked us.
"It is a little windy!" I shouted back.
"More like a lot windy." Waldo commented.
"You asked me, those trux coulda made this thing a little shorter and save a little power too." He continued.
"Waldo, the higher it is, the more trux can see it." Ace told him.
"We'll have this thing bolted down in a jiffy!" She shouted down to the others.
We started to bolt the lightbulb down as the wind started to pick up. I tried to hold on but the wind was too strong.
"G...guys?" I called out as I fell off the build.
"Revvit!!" I heard Ty called out.
I closed my eyes as I got ready to feel pain. Nothing. Opening my eyes as I saw Ty caught me.
"Gotcha!" He exclaimed.
"Thanks for saving me, Ty." I thanked him as I got off.
"You guys will have to do it without me." I shouted up the rest of them as we continued the build.

(Sorry that this story was crappy. I have no experience of doing character x character. I know how to do Character x oc or character x y/n. Like I said, I'm sorry if this wasn't what you expected.)