Revvit x reader (Fluff)

This was requested by:HarperLittleTurtle11

(Y/n) was Click Clack's older sister. To say he's a rather anxious reptool that was basically plagued with fear superstitions, he's one brave tool. You had a massive crush on Revvit. You found him as an intelligent ball of screws. You just couldn't lie to your heart. You don't really like to have fun all the time due to trying to comfort your cowardly brother.
(Y/n) sat by the window, watching the other trux having fun. You smiled as they smile and laugh.
"Hey,(Y/n)." A voice startled you.
Turning around to see Revvit. You smiled.
"Hey, Rev. What's up?" You questioned the Rotilian Reptool.
"I saw you sitting by yourself. So, I just wanted to check on you." He told you.
"Thanks for your concern." (Y/n) chuckled.
He sat beside you as he watched through the glass.
"What a nice day it is." You stuttered.
This was the closest Revvit had ever came to you. He looked at you as you cracked a smile. God, why couldn't you just act normal around him? Revvit only chuckled at the stuttering mess as he rub himself onto you.
"Uhhh. What are you doing?" You stuttered.
He just watched you as he continues. (Y/n) stood there, savoring every moment. That's when she started to rub back. You add a little purr to indicate that you liked it and wanted more. The two of you were cuddling each other for like... 10 to 15 minutes. You two froze when you saw Dozer just staring at us.
"Uhhh, okay. I'm leaving." He bluntly stated before driving off.
Revvit watched you as you watched beck.
"That was awkward." 
You both chuckled as you parted. All you can do is smile. That was literally the best thing that happened to you.