"Relaxation" Waldo x Female! Reader

Warning: SMUT

(Y/n) was known in the ravine for being grumpy. Not even Waldo or Dozer could get to your level of grumpiness. You never get to explore outside due to the brightness of the sun. You've met the nice Dinotrux already. The dozeratops was surprised to see a female reptool was as grumpy as me. Waldo was pessimistic and grouchy much to Dozer's amusement. Often critical of all the damage the Dinotrux do to themselves, his idea of fun is categorizing parts by mass. Waldo was initially resistant to change, feeling that Reptools survived best by hiding and were meant to repair or create simple tools, not build things like Dinotrux. (Y/n) tends to get a little cocky when she's around Waldo. But a little too cocky when he's alone with her, which honestly turns him on every single time.
You sat on your porch as she watched the other reptools scamper around, doing their own buisness. You enjoyed that. (Y/n) then saw Waldo climbed up your ladder. You smiled. You always had a crush on Waldo. 
"Morning, Grump muffin." You greeted.
Yes, you had pet names for Waldo. He enjoy being called it but not in front of other tools.
"I told you not to call me that." He mumbled.
"What? You don't like it? How about Prince Grouch-o-rama?"
His face heated up as you chuckled.
"Okay, okay. I'll stop. What can I help you today, my glorious grumpy friend of mine?" You asked.
"I was wondering if you would like to go on a walk with me?"
"Sure. Let's go."
The two of you came out of the Ravine as you started to feel uneasy. You looked around as you fiddled with your paws/claws(I don't know what it's called). You were afraid of predators. You nearly got scrapped once. Waldo watched you, he then turned serious.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh, it's nothing. It's just that the last time I came for a walk, I got jumped by scraptools." You explained.
"That's why you refuse to go anywhere far outside the Ravine."
You just looked away, embarrassed. You was scared.
"Don't worry. I'll protect you."
"Really?"
"You are my friend, aren't you?"
Your heart broke. Just friends?
"Yeah." You replied.
You two walked a little more farther from the Ravine before being dragged into a bush. (Y/n) gasped as she saw Waldo on top of her. 
"Waldo, what are you doing?" You stuttered.
"Don't worry. I'm just want to teach you how to relax." He told you in the smoothest voice.
You felt his manhood rub against you. (Y/n) started to heat up as you open for him. Well, you always wanted to do this with him. Waldo chuckled as he entered you. You whimpered as he started to thrust into you. He didn't wait at all. He went and skip the teasing and went straight to the actual sex. Thoughts rushed through your mind as he went faster. You moaned loudly as he gripped your waist. (Y/n) dug her claws/paws into the dirt as you felt like your stomach made a knot. With a final thrust, Waldo came inside you. You moaned loudly as you came on him. Waldo pulled out of you as you laid there, exhausted. (Y/n) was a panting mess at this point of time.
"See? Told you I could make you relax."
You only chuckled as you cleaned yourself up.
"Let's go back to the Ravine. The others will get worried." You told him.
The two of you made your way back to the Ravine. Ever since that day, (Y/n) became Waldo's mate.