"Guardian Angel" Scrap it x Female! reader

This was requested by:HarperLittleTurtle11

(Y/n) was a scraptool just like Scrap it, Lloyd, Smash-It and Break-It. But you were more of a loner than a tool trux. You tend to really enjoy being in Scrap it's presents. Scrap it is an incessant chatterer obsessed with scrap and showing virtually no principles whatsoever. While he at times puts on an air of bravado, it is quick to dissipate in the face of actual threat. Scrap it suffers from a nervous twitch when he speaks, which becomes more pronounced when he lies. That is maybe one thing you kinda like about him. He never lies to you. That's what made you love him. Scrap it is just a ball of nervous twitches. You don't specifically live with him but you do have times that you're scared and need someone to cuddle to. Yes, you and Scrap it would cuddle. One thing that Scrap it really loves about you is that you ain't going down without a fight. Especially, with D structs. (Y/n) would stand up to D structs if he would be unfair to your scrap ball.
You were in your scrap cave until you heard a familiar screech. You couldn't help but smile. Scrap it was your screech ball after all. 
"Hey, Scrap it." You greeted.
"Hey [screech], (Y/n). What's up?"
You sighed.
"Hectic. I can't even go on scrap runs without being scraped." You pouted.
"Well, uh, [screech]  I can help you with that." He smirked.
"Really? Thank you!" You hugged him as you went off.

When you were coming back from the scrap run

The two off you found some very useful scrap. You even found some lights that I could hang up in your cave. (Y/n) gave Scrap it some of it. On the way they saw D structs... oh no. You hated dealing with D structs and his attitude.
"Where have you been?!" D structs asked angrily.
Scrap it whimpered at his harsh tone. You growled at him as you drop your scrap.
"Who do you thing you are?" You asked.
He just watched you then chuckled.
"What are you gonna do?"
You ran up to him as you loosen some bolts out of his treads which made it really baggy. You then loosened the tail. D structs grabbed you by your tail and fling you off him. (Y/n) yelp in pain as Scrap it checked on you.
"(Y/n)![Screech] Are you alright?" He asked you concern.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine." You replied.
You got up with you right back leg glued in the air. Scrap it gasp as he inspected your leg.
"Your leg. Let me [screech] fix it for you."
You nodded as you let him fix your leg. (Y/n) looked at D structs who was pouting like a child.
"I will only fix you if you give MY Scrappy a sincere apology." You strictly told the T Trux.
Scrap it was a blushing mess in the background as D structs glared at you. You could tell he wasn't backing down.
"Well, fine. You can stay here and starve to your misery." You grumbled as you started to walk away.
"Let's go Scrappy." 
"Awww[screech], I'm your Scrappy." He cooed as he hugged you.
You blushed madly as you continued.
"Fine. I'm sorry, Scrap it." You heard him said.
Looking at him and smiled.
"That's much better." You sighed.
(Y/n) started to repair him as D structs watched you closely. You finished with the repair as you hopped off. 
"You're good as new. And Scrappy, if you have any trouble you can come to me." You told your friend.
(Y/n) started to walk off as Scrap it called out for her.
"Hey [screech], (Y/n)? Can I stay for the night?" He asked you.
"Sure!  Follow me, amigo."