Ty Rux x Female! reader (fluff)

Requested by:CarmenLau6
Hope you like it.

(Y/n)'s pov

I was a (Favorite colour) trux. Ty and I had been friends since we were kids. We grew up together and even build together. I was in my cave before heard revving. Looking up to see a trux entering my cave. I growled before came to a halt.
"(Y/n), it's just me."
I smiled at his voice. I've always had a crush on the red trux. 
"Hi, Ty. What's up?" I questioned.
"I just wanted to check up on you. You haven't visit me for a while now."
"Sorry, I'm running low on ore. I've spent a good full hour trying to find ore." I explained.
"I could help you with that." He offered.
"Sure, let's go."

Time skip (I'm really willing to write the juice part)

We came back with tons of ore. We put it in a container and started to talk a little. Before I knew it, he was cuddling me. 
"Ty, what are you doing?" I asked, chuckling.
"You feel so warm." I heard him whispered.
Blushing as he continued. Ty's hot breathe hits my gears as I purred at his embrace. He chuckled as he continued. This happened until night started to take the sun's place. 
"Uh, Ty. I think it's time for you to go." I stuttered. 
"Okay, see you tomorrow." He genuinely stated before driving off.
I smiled as he disappeared in the distance. He's just a sweet gentle giant. A cinnamon roll.