D structs x Female! reader (Smut)

This was requested by:HarperLittleTurtle11

(Y/n) was a T Trux just like Ty and the Destruction brothers. (Y/n) was well known for her aggressiveness and cruelty to others who dare tried to challenge her, to say she was a female. That is why you're very good friends with the Destruction brothers. D stroy wants to be your mate but you only find him as a brother as for D structs... you adore his personalities. D structs is an oppressive, power-hungry, domineering, and tyrannical mastermind. He has an inferiority complex, viewing everything as weak in comparison to him. He seems to have over average intelligence, through his scheming capabilities, but sometimes his anger and pride get the better of him. That's the thing that doesn't please you. (Y/n) was bullied a lot when she was only a child, that is how you met the two brothers.
(Y/n) was in her territory, eating breakfast. You heard a familiar roar. (Y/n) smiled as she lifted her head, to see her beloved friend, D structs. 
"Morning, D structs." You greeted.
"Morning, (Y/n)." 
You tilted your head. He's never acted like this.
"D structs, what's wrong?" You questioned.
No reply. You drove up to him and looked him in the eyes.
"What's wrong?" You repeated yourself.
He only looked at you with the smoothest look he could pull off. It more looked like he was begging for something. I knew that look.
"Okay, what do you want now?" You asked.
He still didn't reply to that question but instead, he pulled you deeper into you cave and pushed you towards the wall. His eyes possessed lust and admiration. You smirked at this new personality that your friend had hidden all these years. He started to bite against your wires as his hot breathe lashed onto you gears. (Y/n)'s arms clutched onto D structs sides as you felt his manhood rub against your now wet womanhood. He beg for entrance as you did so. He slowly made his way in as you started to whimper with slight pain. This was your first time. He noticed that you were in pain as he stopped and look at you.
"I can stop if you want." He softly told you.
"N-no. It's just my first time. You can continue." You told him.
D structs nodded as he continued made his way in. When he was fully in, he started to thrust. The speed increased until he started to bang into you. (Y/n) moaned his name, not trying to be loud. You didn't think your own friend felt this way for you. Hope you weren't being so loud. This session wasn't quiet at all! The both of you were moaning and grunting like crazy. D structs was close. How did you know? Well, he was getting sloppier. But you still enjoyed it. He took on last final thrust into you, broke pass your barrier and let bucket loads of his hot fluids explore your insides. You let out a loud moan as your fluids went on his soaked member. D structs may be cruel but he's a sweetheart when he feels like being one. He laid by your side until the sun indicated him to go home. You didn't want to leave.
"We should do this again sometimes." You told him.
D structs only smiled at you and drove away.