"The Creeps" Ton ton x Female! reader (Smut)

(Y/n) was a (Favorite colour) Ankylodump who has anxiety. You're not as fearful as Click Clack but you were a scared for some basic things like socializing, the booming sound of thunder and so forth. But you were rather the most entertaining trux to be around. That was one reason why Ton ton loves. And maybe one way to get him turned on. (Y/n) tend to be very merciful towards other trux. He loves you even more when your scared. Even though he tries to stay serious when you're cowering in fear, he still can't get enough of your cuteness. 
One night you went deeper into your cave to go to bed to find some trux standing in front of your doorway to your bedroom. Your door was only big enough for one trux to fit through, so (Y/n) had to do something. You went closer and closer and called out.
"Who's there?" You asked, shaking for your life.
The trux turned its head slowly to watch you. (Y/n) gulped as you back away. 
"Sup, Dudette. Look like you've seen a ghost." Ton ton chuckled.
Yes, Ton ton love scaring you.
"Ton ton!" You gasped.
"Don't scare me like that!!" You scolded.
"Opps."
You sighed, feeling sorry for him. 
"It's okay. Wanna stay for the night?" You offered.
Right after saying that, thunder boomed, making you jump.
"It is a bad storm out there so yeah." Ton ton nodded as you went into my room to sleep.

Few minutes passed

Thunder boomed as something came crashing down. (Y/n) jumped out off her sleep as she looked around. Another thunder boomed, making you stormed into the room where your friend is sleeping in. He looked like he wasn't bothered by the noise at all. You rushed beside him as he woke up.
"What's wrong, dudette?" He questioned.
"I'm scared." You told him trembling.
Ton ton smiled as he signal you to sleep beside him. You smiled softly as you went.

Few minutes later

Another thunder boomed. (Y/n) jumped in fears looking around.
"Man, I hate thunder." You grumble before drifting back to sleep.
Another thunder boom before something else came crashing down. You yelped as you cowardly drove in a corner in the room. Ton ton looked at you before smiling. 
"I think I know a way to calm you down." He cooed.
"Really?" You drove up to him with joy.
He went behind you as he climbed on top of you. You knew exactly what he wanted. You felt his aching length behind you, begging for permission.
"Wait. I don't think I'm ready for this." You whimpered.
"Don't worry. I'll go slow in the beginning. I promise."
(Y/n) thought for a moment. You then sighed then looked at him.
"Okay. Just this one time."
As you open for him, you then realized.
"Wait, what do you mean I'll go slow in the beginning?" 
As you finished your question, Ton ton trusted into you very gently. You let out soft moans as he continued this pace for the next 10 minutes before he started to pick up the speed. Another 10 minutes pass before he increased the speed. His length searching your insides, desperate to find your weak spot. And eventually... he did. He teased you by hitting it with every trust. Time went by as he got more and more rough but you enjoyed it. This happened for the next hour of intense thrusting before releasing your fluids onto one another. Ton ton panted as he tried to pull out of you. 
"Uhhh, I think we have a problem." He gulped.
(Y/n) looked him.
"I'm stuck. I can't pull out."
You started to panic. This was your first time anyways. It took a few minutes went before her finally pulled out. He plopped beside you before smiling weakly. 
"Told ya I could've calm ya down, dudette." He chuckled.
You chuckled along with him before drifting back to sleep.

In the morning

Ton ton got up before yo so he left to go back to the garage. As he entered, the others watched him.
"What?" He questioned.
"Looks like you've been busy." Skya chuckled.
"Yeah. Why?" Ton ton asked, not getting the hint that they heard him and (Y/n) last night when they went to check on him.
Ton ton looked at himself to see some liquid on him. He didn't cleaned himself off before coming back. Ton ton chuckled nervously before driving out to clean himself up.