"Fun Ball" Ton ton x Female! reader

This was requested by:HarperLittleTurtle11

(Y/n) and Ton ton were best friends. (Y/n) was the first Ankylodump known who doesn't travel by herd. (Y/n) and Ton ton were reckless trux. Probably twins. (Y/n) is a thrill-seeking, positive and bit scatterbrained daredevil Ankylodump who loves to hang out with her friends. The difference between you is that (Y/n) is a very clever trux. Those were the reasons Ton ton is head over treads for you. You tend not to get along with herds very well, they say you're too dangerous. (This is when the trux found the superchargers.)
(Y/n) was being attacked. By Scraptors. You and Ton ton were fighting off Scraptor supercharged. And well, the two of you were supercharged to, which kind of made it equal. A scraptor jumped on your back as you spun in circles, making the scraptor fell off.
"Let's trux it up!" Ty shouted, kind of excited.
"Trux it up now?" Ton ton asked.
"We have supercharged scraptor dudes around!" You shouted.
"Well, have any better idea?" He asked you.
"Well, I wish I had."
"Let's trux it up already!" Ton ton and you shouted at the same time.
They started to fight off the supercharged scraptors while Revvit made Ton ton's Fun Ball.

Time skip of building and fighting

They were finally finished with the Fun Ball. 
"It's time to tire out these dudes." You instructed.
While some of the scraptors jump on you, Ty tried to lure them in the ball.
"Hey, scraptors! Come over-"
"Ty look out!!"
3 scraptors jumped on him as he went backwards and he bumped into the Fun Ball.
"My Tot ton Ball!" Ton ton cried.
The others started to rush towards it but the got caught by he supercharged scraptors. That only left you and Ton ton. You started to rush towards the Ball as the scraptors chased after you. The scraptors went in front of you. (Y/n) bumped them away as Ton ton went for the Ball.
"I'll cover you, dude!" You told your friend.
He nodded as went to stop the ball. Ton ton eventually stopped it. You both got in, looking back to see the scraptors were in with you. You gulped as some of the scraptors went after you. Ton ton tried to stop them from scraping you. You two were spinning around in the ball for exactly 10 minutes before the charge wore off. (Y/n) and Ton ton came out as they both looked at each other.
"That was fun." You giggled.
Ton ton stayed quiet for a while.
"Yeah, dude." 
He sounded off.
"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong to upset you?" You started to ask.
"You didn't do anything wrong, dudette. It's just... I have more fun with you than the Ton ton Ball." He replied.
"Are you saying..."
"I'm saying that you're like a Fun Ball but more fun than an actual fun Ball."
You blushed. That was the nicest thing any trux could've told you. Especially your own close friend. In fact, you never heard any thing like that from Ton ton. You blushed as you looked away, smiling.
"You really mean that?" You asked, clearly stuttering from embarrassment.
"Do I sound like I'm joking?"
(Y/n) smiled widely before saying,
"Let's get back and help the others with the scraptors."
Ton ton agreed to your idea and went along with it. For that day onto now, that is how you earned your pet name, Fun Ball.