"Insecurity" D structs x reader

(Y/n) is quite secretive, and only communicates with the world when she feels a bit confident. She is very sensitive, though her attractive and small appearance masks her. Though sometimes coming across as somewhat shy, (Y/n) is also quite emotionally driven. 
Other trux were the worst. It was a common fact between you and literally everyone else. Of course, there were some trux who could regain your hope in life, but then again... they weren't some trux. D stroy and his brother, D structs were technically the only ones who look out for you. You had a crush on D structs. He was so attractive and overprotective. 
At least, he was as overprotective as a trux with their new born. In other words, this trux would kill anyone who threatened you. With his natural evil look and greedy evil eyes, you were pretty sure you were blessed with the most attractive friend on earth. But sometimes, things weren't always a blessing on your part. It was a normal spring day; the Flat irons couldn't be in higher spirits. The bright faces on young trux roaming around, Superchargers swinging overhead as the trux smiled and laughed. Stands holding delicious herbs, the scent of different kinds of ore on one side and sweet water on the other wafting through the air. You and the Destruction brothers decided to pay a visit. 
The Destruction Brothers, being the most feared trux in the flat irons, drew much attention from other trux. Trux flocked from side to side, trying every attempt to avoid contact with them. With a protectible friend, you and D structs pushed through the crowd to get some ore and water. That's when the whispers began to flood around you.

"Is that D structs?"

"Who's the girl? Is she his mate or something?"

"Why would he settle for the likes of her?"

"She's so plain and boring. What was he thinking?"

You swallowed thickly, taking a side glance at D structs. You could tell from the look on his face that he wasn't happy, so there was no doubt that he heard them too. His jaw clenched as more whispers encircled you, and the gears heated up in your chest was beginning to constrict your movements. You let out a small breath, trying to cool yourself down. They were just a bunch of jealous trux; D structs wouldn't think any less of you... would he?
A face flashed past you and you stopped walking altogether. {Enemy's name}. Of course, you remember her; she was a small but gorgeous trux with bright gold paint and huge adorable  eyes. D structs' first love who cheated on him with Ty. You understood why he loved her. After all, not only was she pretty, but she was kind and fierce at the same time. You, on the other hand, would probably turn into a pile of scrap in the first 5 seconds of a battle. 
"(Y/N)?" His voice brought you out of your reverie. "Are you okay?"
"I think I'm going to be sick," you blurted before bolting somewhere else where you know he couldn't find you, not giving D structs a moment to process what just happened. 
You passed {friend's name} who both excused themselves and gave chase. You felt your heart palpitate; this wasn't how you thought the day would go. You pushed into the forest, leaning against the cool but rough trees. Shaky breaths began to escape your body. Not only were you shy and had social anxiety because of it, but you couldn't stand to be in crowded areas. You thought that maybe with D structs there you would feel more comfortable. He definitely helped, but the whispers that filled your ears were the last things you wanted to hear.

"(Y/N)? Is everything okay?" {friends name} careful voice reverberated against the leaves and you forced a smile. 
"I just... I kinda lost it."
"Is it about those annoying trux again?" S/he huffed angrily.
"You don't deserve that, (nickname). No one does!"
"But they're right," you mumbled. 
"I'm shy, quiet, probably annoying... D structs deserves someone better; someone stronger, someone who could be of actual use." 
"You're helpful, (Y/N)!" {Friends name} exclaimed, determined to prove you wrong. 
"You might not know the whole story. D structs has never been happier ever since he met you! You take care of him, worry about him and you're always there for him whenever he needs it!"
"Really?"
"Yeah, and have you heard what he says about you?" Diane asked, a gentle smile on her face. "He's always telling King and the others about how amazing you are. He really cares about you, (Y/N). Have more faith in him!"
"But those girls are snobs," S/he said and the two of you burst into little giggles. 
You let out a small sigh thankful for having such a good friend. 
"Yeah. You're right guys. Thank you." And enveloping him/her in a hug, you felt something spring in your chest. Confidence.

***

D structs found you a few after you emerged from the forest. Needless to say, he was worried sick. He knew he should have told those trux  off; after all, they were the reason you got stressed out. 
"Hey, are you- mph!"
You clenched your eyes closed as you pressed your lips to his. His hands found yours as he pulled you closer to him. Reluctantly, you pulled away, your cheeks burning and eyes on the ground.
"Well damn, (Y/N), that was hot."
Your cheeks burned further and your buried your face in his chest. Ban let out a low chuckle, kissing the top of your head. 
"I love you."