Ty Rux x Female! reader (Fluff)

This was requested by:@HarperLittleTurtle11

(Y/n) was D structs and D stroy's baby sister. You were known to be called The devil's sister or Trash. The most popular one was Snake. You got depressed twice and wasnt't going for a third. Your brothers nor Ty was going to tolerate it. They would defend you at all costs and cherish you so you don't felt hated.
You met Ty on your usual morning stroll.
"Morning, Ty." You greeted.
"Morning, (Y/n). Had any trouble yet?" He questioned the (Favorite color) trux.
"Not yet, at least. How's your morning so far?" You asked.
"Good. I was on my way to meet you."
"Oh, I usually take morning drives. You know, to start my day."
"Where you heading to?"
"I'm heading to The Palo Duro Canyon. I've heard they had the most delicious ore in the entire land. I also want to bring back for my brothers, they're never usuall satisfied with the ore they get. Wanna join?" You offered.
"Sure. Let's go before the heat comes."
You both went and enjoyed the beauty of the canyon. And also brought back ore for the others.

While coming back from the canyon

You were waiting for Ty, three cranasours drove pass and watched watched you.
"Look, it's The Snake." The red on chuckled.
"Don't go too close, she might poison you with her toxic." The orange one stated.
You rolled your eyes as you saw Ty came back. (Y/n) smiled as he returned it.
"Oh, her boyfriend is here to save her." They joked around.
"Leave her alone. It's not like you're funny." He growled.
"First of all, we're funny. You have no right to tell us who we should be." They argued.
"If you're so funny, make us laugh. Dazzle us." You spat.
They took a while before looking at each other.
"That's what I thought. Go home before one of y'all gets hurt."
You turn around and drove off, with Ty following behind.
"Hey, thanks for helping me." You thanked your red T Trux friend.
"Hey, you did most of the work. I'm proud of you, (Y/n)."
You smiled as you got home.
"Thanks for driving me home. You're a good friend."
He smiled at your statement as you went to put up the ore for your brothers. Before you knew it, Ty came from behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.
"Uh, Ty? What are you doing?" You asked.
"I want to show appreciation to how much you mean to me. You ARE a true friend (Y/n)."
You blushed madly as his head stroke your neck like a lover would do their mate to mark their territory. Yes, trux love to put their scent on their mate so no other trux could have them. Most males do that. Was Ty in love with me?
"What if my brothers come back?" You asked nervously.
"They won't find out. Because I'm done."
That was short. You wanted to cuddle him more but the arrival of your over protective brothers is unpredictable. Ty drove off as you smiled widely. Ty was a total sweetheart. D stucts doesn't like you around him by D stroy felt like he can trust Ty with you in his presents.