"Cuddles" Revvit x Female! Reader

(Y/n) scampered across the floor as she looked for a Supercharger for her team mate (Friends name). You were always on the go. That's how you got the name, Reckless Roadhog. Even though you were small, nothing stopped you from having fun. (Y/n) stumbled upon a Supercharger.
"Jackpot!"
You struggled to get it but you got it afterwards. (Y/n) then heard laughing. Ace zoomed passed you on a Dragonflopter, making the supercharger escape. Revvit followed behind before flopping down beside you.
"I'm sorry about your super charger. Would you like me to help you with that?"
"Uh, sure."
The both of you chased down a Supercharger as you guys eventually got one.
"Thanks, Rev. You're a life saver."
He chuckled in return as you started to scamper off. 
"(Y/n), wait!" Revvit called out.
You looked behind as he started to cuddle you out of the blues. A carpet of a dark red blush spread across your face. 
"Revvit, what are you doing?" You asked, stuttering like crazy.
He didn't answered you as he continued. You know he was one reptool who loved cuddles but this was a way different level of cuddles. (Y/n) ended her confusion train and cuddled back.

Few minutes later

It took a while for him to stop cuddling you. He stuttered a little but he the apologized for the weird behavior. You both brushed it off and went your separate ways. Not either one of you told anyone what happened.