Ace x Male! reader

This was requested by:HarperLittleTurtle11

You were a wrench tool just like Ace. In your earlier life, Ace and you were part of a group known as the Reckless Wrench-Tools who loved to watch daredevil Dinotrux in action and even take part in their antics. You enjoyed her company. Her personality was just... idk, reckless. 

She is more the exciting type, eager to ride with the Dinotrux, and often feels like she is a Dinotrux in a Reptool body. She likes getting into the workings of Dinotrux to see how they're put together, and is inspired to build things despite the disbelief of others. Ace has a somewhat mischievous side, delighting in teasing Waldo and occasionally spooking Click Clack. That's why you loved her. 
(Y/n) was in his home, getting ready to go with Ace to the Reckless Wrench-Tools. As you came out you saw the leader, Fiyero. You smiled.
"What's up? Ready for today's challenge?" You questioned them.
They just looked at each other. Something's wrong.
"Uh, (Y/n)? You're not in the team." He sadly told you.
"What? What do you mean not in the team?" You asked, shocked.
"You're a little too reckless for the others to handle. I don't want you to get hurt."
"Isn't that what daredevils suppose to do? And by the way, I could take care of myself."
You locked the door and sat on your bed. How could they do this to you? You were like, the best daredevil known in the marine. You then heard another knock on your door. (Y/n) groaned as he went to open it to see Ace. His face heated up. 
"I heard what happened. I'm sorry." She apologized.
"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault." You told her.
She stayed silent for a while.
"I came out of the Reckless Wrench-Tools." She blurted out.
"What!? Why?!" You asked her shocked. 
"I don't want to go without you."
Ace then gave a quick peck on your cheek. Your face grew hotter as she watched you.
"I did it for you."
You couldn't do anything but smiled.