"My Munchkin" Ton ton x Shy! Female! reader

SMUT

This was requested by: Antishadow2018

(Y/n) was well known for her shyness and was Ty's best friend. When (Y/n) met Ty, she barely manages to tell her own name on account of her timidity, whispering so quietly that Ty couldn't hear her, and hiding her face with her front treads. However, she immediately becomes enthusiastic when she sees baby animals, which ends up being attach to her, and follows her and Ty all the way to the Garage. Her shy nature contrasts with Dozer's abrasiveness. (Y/n) inability to speak up often annoys Dozer, and his anger expresses his aggravation more than once.
(Y/n) strolled through the forest as she looked for ore. She promised Ty that she would bring back a suitable amount of ore when she came back. They others didn't want to help. Ty and Revvit went on a scrap run, Ton ton was out doing his business while Dozer nor Skya didn't want to join you due to your awkward shyness. The other reptools were at the ravine at the time so they couldn't accompany you either. On this little trip of yours, you couldn't stop thinking about the Blue Ankylodump. Ton ton's hyper activeness always inspired you. Many times you tried to act like him, but you fail like every time you try. While you drove and around, you herd a familiar revving. A blue flash sped past you as you covered your face. A familiar giggle of joy erupted as you slowly uncover your face.
"Ton ton?" You asked softly?"
"What's up, dudette?"
You smiled softly as you drove up to him.
"What's wrong?" You asked.
"Well, you didn't come back to the garage so I came to check on you."
"Oh, everybody is waiting for me to bring the ore."
"Well, not really. They were worried about you."
You looked away and smiled.
"Can you help me look for ore?" You awkwardly asked.
Ton ton nodded as he helped you. 

Few minutes later

You and Ton ton found a decent amount of ore to bring back. He then stopped you before pouncing on top of you.
"Uh, Ton ton? What are you doing?" You asked, unsure what to do.
He the then exposed his length and roughly thrust into you. You cried in pain, it was your first time doing this after all. Tot ton slowed down and made you got used to his size. Minutes passed as you signaled him to move. He was slow at first but he started to get rough.  This happened for 20 minutes before he came. He didn't stop there. He continued to thrust into you like he just started the first round. Even though he was getting tired, you cold sense that very easily. You were a moaning mess at the time, not thinking what could go wrong during or after this little happy section of yours. Ton ton came inside you once more before collapsing beside you.
"This was fun." You panted.
Ton ton only chuckled as he help cleaned you up and help you back to the garage.