"My Protecter" D structs x Depressed! Human reader

This was requested by: Wolfina672

(The clothes up top is the clothing of the reader)

{Friends name} approached you with a scowl etched on his face – even without asking, you knew what was wrong. Dark glared holes into your back before you turned to stare into his own dark eyes.
"What!?"
His eyes may as well have pinned you in place – you couldn't even calculate what was going on and he was already drenched in his anger. A shaky breath forced itself past your lips as you worked up the courage to respond.
"N-nothing", you managed to respond, shakily. 
You tried your best not to appear too nervous, else he will think you're suspicious or even guilty of gossiping. For life's sake, you were just relaxing – but these days, even that was too much of a threat to your friend's pride.
The answer seemed too suffice, you hoped, because {friends name} eyes only narrowed in response. He sighed and drove pass you, smashing his tail on a boulder to indicate he wanted you to sit with him. You hurriedly obliged with a smile, relieved you'd gotten through one misunderstanding for the day.
But even after you gingerly walked towards him, he stayed eerily quiet. You were starting to get nervous, but perhaps he had other things to think about. You were a small part of his life after all – and you were content with that. If you meant anymore than that to him, especially with his sometimes possessive personality, you'd go insane.
But for {Friend name} you were he's everything, you just didn't know it yet. He eyed your back as you started to stand up, a small smile and hum on your lips. He clicked his tongue and looked at you more.
"Eh? Leaving already, dear friend?"
{Friend name} smiled and grinned. 
"Yeah, see you later." You nodded and gladly accepted his rough look goodbye.

Today went well. Until it didn't.

As you stepped out of the cave, a loud roar erupted as a dark figure caught your eye. Your mind seemed to nervous and was telling you to run and at least try to avoid it – maybe you should've listened to your gut feeling after all.
Your brows furrowed with fear, but you were nonetheless happy that your best friend didn't let today's misunderstanding get to him. You gingerly looked back slowly, not wanted to know what's behind you.

"This will teach you to not gossip about me with other trux right in front of me.A voice roared.

... What? Dread shot down your core and exploded in your stomach, leaving you with a sudden onset of nausea. Something told you to get up and run as fast as possible, to run away and never look back – but even if you did that, he'd find you.

You stared to run. But he was to fast for you to run away from. His treads rumbled upon the ground as he got closer and closer. He grabbed you by your shirt and flung you miles away, making you twist your ankle. {Y/n} screamed in pain as you held your ankle, but still desperate to get away. {Friend name} rushed towards you as his shadow hovered over your tiny, fragile body.

{Friend name} leaned against you, your scream ripping through the damp tree leaves and the scent of wet grass filled the air. Seems like he liked it when you get hurt. He glared at you, making you whimper. You knew that glare, he was telling you not to move. 

"Good girl", he chuckled and relished in your whimpers in pain. If his heart wasn't enough for you, he'd rip out as many hearts as it took to make you happy.

*

*

*

You jolted up from that nightmare. That day scared you for life. Even though you were a human and everyone else were huge machinary. There were some pros and cons about that. 

PROS:

You can easily be protected by them.

CONS:

They could easily hurt you. They always forget that you were very fragile. 

That's why you don't really have friends, someone to call you're own. That lead up to depression. Well, you thought it wasn't. The only close trux you hade was D structs. He was the one who helped you with {Friend name}. You put on some clothes and walked slowly towards D structs cave, hanging your head down. 

Few minutes later

You slowly walked in as you didn't want to get startled. 
"{Nickname}! You're [screech] here!" Scrap it screamed happily as he rushed towards you.
Scrap it was as tall as you so it was impossible not to get trampled by him.
"Hey Scrap it." You greeted with a big yawn.
"You look like [screech] you haven't sleep."
You just look down.
"You can [screech] sleep here... if you want."
You slowly nodded slowly as you entered the cave. It was way warmer than your cave. You sat beside the pit of lava as Scrap it sat beside you. It felt nice. You liked that feeling.

Few minutes later

A roar tore through the air as the two jumped. Anytime you hear a roar, that fearful feeling came back. A shadow emerged from the darkness as the figure began to look familiar. 
"D structs?"
His head peered from the darkness to look at you. You always had feelings for him. But why should he return in? After all, you were just a very fragile creature that depends on everyone for protection. You walked up to him as you set your cold palm on his tread. He looked down onto you. 
"You're cold."
He picked you gently and set you on his tread. D structs warmed himself up as you leaned into him and drifted off to sleep.

Later in the night

You jolted awake with a cold sweat from that recurring nightmare you've been having for months. D struct notice your sudden action and got extremely  concern.
"Are you still having that dream?"
"Y-yeah." You stuttered as tears run down your face.
He stroked you with his head, trying to calm you down. 
"I'm here for you. I'll protect you, no matter what."