"Ain't 2 Hot To Handle" Revvit x Female! reader (Smut)

This chapter was requested by: MiikxCookiies

(Y/n) was a seemingly cold and cruel individual but Revvit believes that (Y/n)'s personality changes drastically along with her mind set between day and night. At day, she is skittish, submissive, tranquil and unfailingly polite. Whereas in the night she is arrogant, boastful, and domineering, she also takes it upon herself to deliver judgment to those she feels have sinned, such as those that toy with feelings. Both personalities seem to be truly her, and (Y/n) can't remember everything she does in either, though at day she has chastised herself for losing control during the night. Despite the great contrast, there are some personality traits she retains day or night, such as her feelings for Revvit and fondness for gardening. Even with her prideful personality she still cares for her comrades but in her own way. Proof that she retains her love for Revvit was how the belief that Revvit loved (Younger sister's name) left (Y/n) disheartened visibly. But at night she cares very deeply for her comrades, not wishing to harm any, even those she only recently met. 
(Y/n) was in her garden at the Ravine as she calmly talk to her annoying neighbor, Carlton.
"So is it true that you can change your personality between day and night?" Your neighbor asked.
"Yes, Carl. You asked me like a million times already." You groaned.
Yes, if you feel strong feelings of annoyance during the day, you can automatically snap and become your prideful night self. It happens vice versa, also.
"Are you sure? I don't believe you."
"Oh, yeah? Why I don't show you right now?!" You barked at him.
Carl trembled at your tone of voice.
"Geez, calm down. It's just one question." He said.
"Yeah, which you asked like a million times. Oh, dear me, it seems that this moment is a bit of drastic, isn't it Carlton?" You asked him.
"Wait, Carlton. You only call me by my actual name is when you're in..." Carl paused for a moment.
"Your night self in the day!!!" He cried.
"What? What are you talking about? I feel splendid!!" 
Carlton ran as others did too.
"Why is everybody running? Is there great evil that need to be conquered?" You asked.
You look around as you squinted your eyes.
"Why is it so bright?!" You roared.
"(Y/n)!!" You heard your name.
"Who's there!?" 
"It's me, (Y/n). Revvit."
"Oh, you mean that smart, sassy wisecracker who I meet every night?"
"Yes. We need to get you in shade, you know. Away from others." 
"Sure. Lead the way, Wise Reptool."

Few minutes later

"So, you're not bothered when the others ran from you?" Revvit asked you.
"Why should I? Why should I hate others who are clearly weaker than myself? I only pity them. That's precisely who I am, after all."
Revvit sighed as he watched you.
"What's wrong, Wise Reptool?" You asked, concerned.
"I think I know a way to get you back."
"A way?" You tilted your head.
He got on top of you as you smirked.
"So this is how you're gonna do it?"
Revvit nodded as you open for him. He slowly inserted inside you as you let out a soft moan. Revvit chucked at your reaction as he continued. 10 minutes later, he pick up the speed and force as you started to wonder... where in the world he learned this?! 5 minutes later as you switched positions. You were on top as you started to ride up and down on his aching length. This didn't last long as the both of you climaxed and fell beside each other.
"That was amazing." You were able to choke up.
Revvit chucked again before getting up to clean myself. He then exits, leaving you feeling like she's on top of the world.

With Revvit

"So... how it go?" Ty asked Revvit.
"I tried something a little new time." Revvit replied.
"What did you do?"
"A little something (Your older brother) taught me."
Ty immediately knew what he did as he smirked at the Rotilian Reptool.
"Oh, don't give me that look. You already know what I did."