"The building's on fire!" Kirishima said as Deku slept on the bed.

"Like how big is  the fire?"

"Like, really big." Kirishima panicked as the roof was completely charred by the fire.

"Okay.." Deku calmly says as he lazily crawls out of bed.

"Why are you acting like it's normal??" His classmates screamed as Deku just shrugged.

"I don't know, ask him. I'm not the person there."

"Nahh, I'm just immortal." They turned to see the Deku in the screen.

"Ay yo, wassup?"

"HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!?!"

______________________________

"Bakugou this is a crime scene.." Kirishima said as Bakugou grabbed the remaining bowl of spicy curry off the table.

"Is the food the murder weapon? Get of my DICK."

"I don't know, it could be." Tsukauchi joked before sighing.

"Yes, Bakugou. The food could be the murder weapon."

________________________________

"Let me see what you have." Toshinori calmly smiled as Deku holds up a sword.

"A knife!"

"NO!"

__________________________________

"Use conditioner they said." Deku grumbled as he walked down the stream.

"It's a good idea they said." Deku frowned as he focuses on the mirror.

"LOOK AT HOW I WOKE UP!" Deku screams as his hair was all over the place.

"WHAT THE FU--"

"It's a painful experience." Deku shivered as Sun-Midoriya (name's actually Sun-Wukong)

__________________________________

"Hey, son. Have you ever drank alcohol, taken drugs or had sex?" Inko asked as Deku looked at her in confusion.

"Uhh...No?"

"I TOLD YOU WE WERE RAISING A PUSSY."

"I prefer a well-behaved son than a drunk crackhead, in my opinion. But either way I still love him." Inko said as Deku sighed.

_____________________________________

"Earthling, take me to your leader." Bakugou demanded as Deku sighed and points over at Denki who was attacking Jirou.

"Why are you attacking me??" Jioru looked so confused as Denki looked at the screen in even more confusion.

"I have no idea either."

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." Bakugou said trying not to laugh.

"I'M SORRY FOR US." Deku screamed before Denki smite someone.

"Bro, that smite though." Sun-Midoriya smirked before Deku sweat-dropped.

"Tell me about it." PerseDoriya (Persephone Midoriya) said, munching on a pomegranate before looking at Todoroki and waving at him.

______________________________________

"Hey I'm your dad." Endeavor said to the baby.

"I gotta be ugly."

"What do you mean?" 

"Bring me a mirror." Endeavor pulled out a mirror to show Todoroki but his right side of his face has exposed his bones.

"Now take it away god damn."

"I think he's got it worse." Todoroki muttered as Dabi chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure it is."

________________________________________

"Honestly I really like guys." Todoroki said as Deku gasps in excitement looking at him from above the clouds.

"Geysers. They're one of earth's natural beauties." Todoroki said as Deku pouted and hid behind the cloud.

"Not cool man! Not cool!" Everyone turned to see ApoDoriya (Apollo Midoriya)with sun glasses and popcorn.

"You do not 180 me like that." ApoDoriya said as PerseDoriya sighed.

"I also like dudes." Todoroki said before Deku fell off the cloud.

_________________________________________

"Bro!"

"Bro!"

"Denki what the fuck?!" Kirishima gasps s Denki raised his arm which was missing.

"Oh yeah, I didn't tell you I lost an arm." Denki bluntly says as Kirishima stares at it in shock.

"What do you mean you just lost an arm??"

"The real question is how I lost my arm." Denki said before looked at him weirdly.

_________________________________________

"Let's go rob a bank or something." Denki laughs before the rest of the stays quiet before he just laughed nervously.

___________________________________________

"I'll have you know that I am a sweet treat." Uraraka said as Momo was just reading the Odyssey.

"I AM A FUCKING DELIGHT TO BE AROUND."

"One threatening way to say it." Sero said before the girls glared at him.

"DON'T ATTACK ME PLEASE!!"

(Apologies for brutal Mineta abuse. I just have no idea how to make him an even more significant character. XD)