A/n - Please dont skip!!!

So, this should be the last A/n for this story, but I just wanted to let you know that I am changing the story a little bit. I don't mean the ending or anything that's already happened, but I just want to go back in time a bit and change PoV for the story. Basically, I'm going back to when the groups split up, but instead of following Annabeth and Keefe on their journey to find Sophie, we'll be following Percy, Dex, Fitz, and Hazel. I'd also like to say that, if any of you have read "Protecting Home" , then you don't need to read these next chapters, as I just moved them here (like, with copy and paste)  For you new readers, I don't care if you'd rather just continue with the story here, or if you'd rather go to "Protecting Home". I actually moved the next half of the story over here so you wouldn't have to.

With that out of the way, there are a few new things in this story (For future readers, this may not apply.) So, basically, thoughts will be in italics, and transmitting will be bolded. If there's a moment when there's a telepathic conversation, Sophie's words will be both bolded and italicized.

Now, I hope you enjoy the rest of the story! Stay safe! Stay healthy! And I will see y'all later!

-Hailey