P E E K A B O O

Excuse Mistakes

Short chapter..

2months later

Naomi

"Here Tyler, now go sit yo ugly self down." She said pushing the plate of nuggets in his chest.

"Thaaaaank youuu noonie." He sang. She was finally finished packing up her clothes. Sage wanted her to move in and she agreed.  Hearing a knock on her door she went to go answer.

"Hey sis." Kamila stood right in front of her. Her blonde hair looked dirty. Her skin was more dark. She wore a supreme shirt and black jeans.

"What u doing here." Naomi said crossing her arms.

"I can't see MY son." She mugged.

"No the fuck, you can't see my son. You left him , I got custody. Full. You can't just pick him up and dip when you get tired." She said.

"He's my son!-

"Noon..who at the." Tyler asked pausing once he soon who it was. He hasn't seen her in a year and 6 months.

"Hi baby. I came to get you." She said. Smiling. He just stared at her with anger. And hurt. But he did miss his mama.

"Come on let's, go you coming back home with me." She said.

"Now Tyler!" She yelled.

"Watch yo tone! When you speak to him!" Naomi said.

"Tyler come to mama." Kamila said.

Walking towards her, he stopped wrapping his arms around Naomi from behind.

"Please don't let her take me noonie. You my mommy." He cried. He was crying so hard she felt his tears threw her shirt.

"You need to go. Now. I can't be stress I have other things to worry about." Naomi said putting her hand on her belly.

"Y-your pregnant." Kamila said. Soon Savoir arrived walking straight in kissing Naomi. He was all aware who stood at the door.

Picking up Tyler he walked into the kitchen.

"He don't need you...Once he turn 18 or even 13 you he can decide. You'll have visitation but that won't be till later. Until you get ya self together." She said closing the door in her face.

She fought the tears, but they came down anyways. She was hurt. She always knew her sister was weak when it came to guys. But Damn.

She thought her being the big sister It'd change.

"Baby....let me-

"Not now Savoir..I just need a minute babe." She said going into her room.

20minutes later going to check on her he found her knocked out.

Vote & Comment. Y'all need to vote okay get active thank youuu. But book is ending soon...and y'all gonna hate....But do I care nooope

Kamila need to get it together

Poor Tyler