S E X W I T H M E S O G R E AT

Excuse Mistakes

"So you and shorty just friends." Gio said drinking a beer.

"Yea, we both just tryna chill for the summer." He shrugged. He didn't think it was big deal just friends FUCKING. What could go wrong.

"Well shit fuck it live it up. We all know u was stuck on mia ass." Gio laughed.

"A h a h a  nigga shut up." He said. Feeling his phone vibrate he seen it was Naomi.

If you love god...you'd bring me hot puffs and frappe.

I'm Muslim.

If you love Allah you'd do it SAVOIR!

BI- just say please...that's all you gotta do mamas.

Pleeeeths :)

No.

Pulling up to the aquarium. He seen Her sitting on the bench with her headphones in.

"I knew you were a godly man." She smiled grabbing her stuff.

"Yea yea shut up. What time you off." He asked.

"In ah hour. Why." She said.

"Come to my spot. For the night." He said.

"I gotta get clothes first...Will there will be food." She said.

"Yes Naomi Pea Hendricks. Fatass." He said.

"Okay Savoir Michael Garrett." She said rolling her eyes.

"Aight text me when you on ya way." He kissed her cheek hugging her and saying bye.

°°°°°°

Naomi

"Should I bring my thong. It's only for the night but...still fuck it never know." She grabbed her bag getting into her car driving to his house.

It was 8:30pm when's he arrived.

"Wassup shorty." He grabbed her bag letting her in.

"This nice as fuck." She said.

"Who dis?" Lamar asked walking down the steps fully dressed.

"You in my business...don't do that." Savoir said.

"Where you going Anyways." He asked.

"Party. Over at Derek's. Yes I got shank nigga and my keys n phone on full charged. I know the rules." He said rolling his eyes.

"Be safe boy." He said grabbing her hand leading her into his room. Which was  downstairs away from everyone.

"Welcome to mi casa." He set her bag in the chair sitting on the bed.

"Aww you got snacks! You want some coochie huh."She joked.

"I'm just nice like that." He smirked.
After showers and movies they laid in bed spooning. Watching Annabelle.

"This little girl getting on my nerves..nosey ass!" She mumbled.

"Mine too." He said. He felt her scoot her but more to him. He rubbed her thigh and but. She only had a thing on and a t-shirt. With him just in shorts and nike socks

"Your funny." He said.

"What I do." She smirked. She knew what she was doing. He hovered over her kissing her neck. Pulling her shirt off.

"Tonight the night." She squealed.

He laughed taking her nipple into his mouth.  He sucking showing each one love. "Ooou Shiit." She moaned.

Pulling her thong off he kissed between her thighs. "Stop teasing." She breath.

He dived in sending a long lick to her lips sucking on her clit. "Oh oh ohshit!" She yelled.

"I can't fuuuck...S-sssav." She moaned she tried scooting up. She ain't NEVER felt this way before her stomach tighten.

"Stop running!"He said dragging her back down. After cumin for the second time. She sat up snatching his shorts off she stroked him. Sticking her tongue out she took him in.

"Shit." He groaned. He felt his legs lock. And his toes cracked he needed to get back in control. He rarely had head since mia didn't like to do.

He picked he throwing her on the bed.  "Cond- " she grabbed him putting him in her wet. They both groan at the feeling. She fitting him so perfectly. He stroked deep and fast.

"Oh shit! Fuck fuck fuck!" She screamed.

"Cum on baby..cum for me." He said bitting her ear. He was rough.  His tongue roamed her chest and neck while his fingers ran through her hair.

"Ugh fuck! Yeas oooou shit. I love it."She moaned. Kissing his neck, she dogged her nails in his back as her legs shook.

"Aaaaahhh shit." She cried.

""Good girl......shit good girl." He groaned slamming his hips and rotating in her as he came.

Pulling out and dropping to his back.

"Shit." He said.

"I can't feel my body." She mumbled.

"Sucks to sucks...we ain't done yet."

Vote n Comment