I C E P A C K

Naomi^

Vote n Comment

The Guys

"Nigga pass the wood the fuck is you hogging it for!" Lamar said.

"You ain't even put in on this....this is my weed that I grow." Gio clowned.

"Nigga work in a cannabis shop one time in college and don't know how to act." Savoir shook his head.

"This why I bring my own weed." He said smoking his own.

"Nigga mama would of smelt it from miles away." Lamar said rolling his eyes. His mama ain't play about him. Especially since he was in basketball but season was over right now.

"Sucks to suck huh." Gio clowned.

°°°°°

"Finally we are here! Where da hoes at." Lamar yelled. Grabbing his bag looking at the females walking past in bikinis.

"Wassup ma, fuck with a real-

"Shut up lets go nigga!"Gio pushed his little brother who ain't have no filter.  They were in Miami for the summer. Gio had a beach house out here and they came every summer.

"Ima head to the beach losers." Lamar yelled walking out.

"So wassup with you." Gio asked grabbing a water.

"I'm chilling. I had to get a new number and all. Boffum kept blowing me up." Savoir shook his head just knowing they wasn't sorry fr.

"Man look. You in Miami. Fuck Tia or w.e her name was. You know I ain't never liked her ass. It's hella fish in the sea. And as you cannnnn see we is by the ocean my nigga.". Gio laughed.

"I need a rough bitch. Who punch me in my mouth when I'm lying. That how ima know she love love me." Savior joked.

"And I'm gone." Gio said walking away.

°°°°°°°

Naomi

"If my bitch say bless you, you can have her!" Tyler yelled. This the only time Naomi let him curse. Was to songs. But other then that it was watch Ya mouth.

Getting out the car, they arrived at the beach.

"Aight go play with Ya lik friends I see em. And remember what I said Tyler!" She yelled.

"I know noonie....no fighting." He smirked.

Laying the blanket down, chairs, and umbrella, she say putting her headphones in drinking a Capri Sun. It was just the right temperature. Not to hot nor too sunny. Seeing a football drop next to her she seen a young boy walking over.

"Damn you fine....names Lamar." He said.

"El oh el." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh you one of them ewwww cooties." Grabbing the ball running. She couldn't help but laugh.

Watching him go to another set of guys she stared. Looking at one who had no shirt on but was looking good. Tooooo Damn good for no reason. He had nice pretty teeth, with Carmel skin. He laughed at his friends..hmm or brothers. They all looked alike.

Catching her stare, she didn't break eye contact until Tyler brought his cock blocking ass.

"Unt un you can't have no more boyfriend noonie you pick the wrong ones." Tyler said drinking his Capri Sun.

"Boy shut up. You almost ready to get in the water. " She asked.

"Nah not yet. Ima come play with you when they leave in a minute." He said waving and running back to his friends.

I looked back over to see one of the one that was fine was missing.

"Watch out!" I heard a voice yelled before I got hit in the head, my damn shades fell.

"I'm so so so sorry, you okay."

Hearing a heavy south accent a. Rubbing her head as she felt the tears well her eyes. She didnt care that shit hurt.

Looking up she was met with his face. He had a look of concern.

"I hope ion get a knot." She said.

"Damn shorty...my fault I gotta ice pack at the crib right over there. I'll go get if you need it." He said holding onto her arm.

"No it's okay. I'm fine ima big girl. I be been hit with worse." She joked. In reality she was a tough, crybaby.

"I'm Savior." He said

"N-

"Okay Nonnie let's go to the water! " Tyler yelled pulling her arm.

"Okay okay ty." She said.

"I gotta go sorry." She smiled running up with Tyler.

His ass stay cockblocking. But vote n comment