F A T A N K L E S

Excuse Mistakes & Enjoy
.
.
.

Savoir

Sat in his house with Jay on Blue on his back watching the basketball game.

"Bro come on!" He yelled.

"Ro com on!" Jay yelled copying her uncle.

"Baby." Naomi came waddling in she was 5 months pregnant and it was like her stomach grew over night.

Flashback

"I'm pregnant...3 months." She said.

"Wow.....Wow when you find out." He said sitting down.

"Today. Nae mentioned my weight." She said.

"You have gotten thicker. But I thought-"

"I said the same thing. But supposedly my tissue everything else down there has healed over time." She sighed.

"Well looks like I'm the cause of this healing. You happy." He asked.

Nodding her head yes.

"Me too." He kissed her lips hugging her.
....

"Yea Nai." He said not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Dinner is almost done. Come on Jay so we can wash your hands." She said.

Naomi was feeling like whale and her fat ankles had her tired all the time. She was a crybaby, she wanted savoir all the time.

She hasn't heard from Shawn. It was like he disappeared. Maybe he finally moved on. Mia said he quit as well and said he moved out of town.

"Damn baby this look good ...you ordered this huh." He joked.

"Shut up, I can cook. Aint that right Tyler." She said watching him come down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"Come on lets say Grace." He said.

°°°°°°°°°

Lamar

"How you like the food." He said. They were at 5 star restaurant. He had big news to share with her.

"Its great, thank you bubba for bringing me." She cheesed.

"I got something I wanna say and ask....I love you like a lot. You helped me figure myself out. You've been my not just my girlfriend but, my friend first. From my rants and all you dealt with me. And I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I want you to be my girlfriend. My future wife and the mother to my kids. I got a letter from NYU.....I got a full scholarship to playball.and I want you to come with me." He said slipping the promise ring on her finger.

"Bubba this is beautiful I can't imagine what the wedding ring on a look like. And your gonna transfer you got accepted that's great!  You really want me to come."

"Yes I really-

"Oh hey Lamar." Marcus stopping at their table.

"Sup." Lamar sighed. He was tryna be with his girl.

"How you been, I just wanted to say so-

"I'm kind on a date with my fiancee...it's okay Marcus we good." He said.

"Oh....ok." He said walking out the restaurant.

"Babe...that was mean." Nae laughed.

"Oh well , back to you, you coming with Ya boy I leave next winter." He said.

"Yes. I guess I'll tag along." She leaned over kissing him.

Vote n Comment