N O G O O D F O R M E

Excuse Mistakes

Excuse Mistakes

"I loved you!" Lamar yelled. He stared at t the guy he thought was the one in horror. He brought them lunch and food just to walk in and him kissing his ex.

"Lamar...I'm sorry. But we're working things out now. And I he doesn't keep me a secret." Marcus said.

"I hate you. Maybe this shit was a phase. Ya dead to me. When he beat ya ass don't come crying to me." He said grabbing the food. He whipped his tears as he drove.

"Never again." He mumbled. Even tho he was bisexual, he was actually feeling Marcus. But maybe he was just filling a void for him.

°°°°°°°

Savior

Getting out the shower together. Naomi got dressed in silence. It was like during sex they screaniand yelled but other then that.....no words exchanged. And if so,  they was small. And it was bothering him. He didn't want it to be this way but it is what it is. This what she wanted. Just sex.

"I'll see later." She mumbled walking out.

"Naomi.....look I don't like this. This ain't even us. " He said walking to her.

"I know it's just awkward."

"I'm leaving next month girl......we can end on bad terms. Bestie." He smirked.

"I'm Naomi." She said.

"Savoir shorty." He kissed her forehead hugging her.

°°°°°°°

"She's pregnant." Kim said sitting on the bed.

"I don't even know if its mine...Kim...I haven't seen her in months." Gio said.

"I'm not mad...just shit Gio. I know it happen before me but Damn." She cried.

"We getting a DNA test once the baby is born. If he's mine...ima step up but, you my woman and that's that." He said bending down infront of her.

"Period." She mumbled.

"Period baby. I love you." He said kissing her.

Gio's ex Diana called, to tell him she was 7 months pregnant. Even tho the two broke up theyw as still having sex. but that was before he met Kim. Once he fell for her he cut all ties with his ex.

But deep down he knew the child was his. The Times added up and all. but you never know.

°°°°°°°°

Naomi

"What we having for dinner." Tyler asked for the 5th time as they walked in the grocery store. "Ty....what you want to eat?" She asked.

"Lasagna and Spares." He smiled.

"Asparagus boy...but , okay guess we'll have that."

After cooking dinner, putting Tyler to bed

After cooking dinner, putting Tyler to bed. She typed up her last report. She held a glass of wine to her lips as she pushed submit.

I miss you....I'm coming over.

You have a key Sav.

Bet, say less, I'll be there in 3 minutes.
-

------

"How was your day." He asked. She straddle his lap with her face in his neck. He didn't lie when he said he'd be there in three minutes.

They both showered and was in there under clothes.   "It was good. Just boring. Got Tyler school stuff."  She said kissing his neck.

"You ever made love." She asked.

"Yea...but I ain't ionk it ain't feel right."

"Same."

"L-let's do it." She sat up.

"Lets make love. Right now. We never had it. not gonna change nothing."

"Promise." He held out his pinky.

"Promise." Turning in the music they dropped they closed. (Play song if you hadn't^)

Sloppy kissing and fighting for dominance, the air thicken.  Holding each other closely as sweat dripped from they skin, he gave her long and deep strokes. Staring into each other eyes they both felt there stomach drop. Leaning in the kissed. Their first kiss since they met. It hit the target as she came over and over.

Holding her hands above her head he whispered in her ears. As she responded in moans. They both was feeling something they never felt.

"I love you Naomi." Sealing his feelings with a kiss. She pulled him closer and closer. Wrapping legs around him.

Both if there orgasms shot threw. Heavy breathing without a blink.

"I- I lo.... Getting cut off by his phone he answered.

"Moms in the hospital."

Lmaooo y'all thought.

Vote n Comment

I will be adding some more of Lamar. So you can have a peek in his life.