D I S T A N T

Excuse Mistakes

Savior

He walked out to the beach with a beer in his and Lamar next to him.

"Wassup with you and Naomi?" He asked.

"She been dealing with family drama. Her sister pulled some bullshit with Tyler. Sooo ima be sorta watching him while she's at work now." He said.

"Wow..her sister on the crack crack. When y'all gone get together." He asked.

"Man....we just chilling plus she dint want no relationship."

I mean-

"Hey Savior right?" The girl from the club was standing in front of him with a small bikini but was looking do good.

"Oh wassup...Amber?" He hugged her.

"Good seeing. I'm sorry I haven't texted, but we should hangout soon ima text you once I'm off. Been busy at the aquarium." She smiled.

"I know how it is. Just hit him shorty." Hugging and saying goodbye he sat back down.

"I smell the fire burning already." Lamar said.

"Nigga I'm single. She single." He said.

°°°°°°°

Naomi

"I want you to be good for Savoir Ty. You hear me." She said.

"Noonie I'm always good can we get Canes." He asked.

"Tell Savior, I'm not off until 9 pooh." She said.

Pulling up to his house. The got out walking in she seen a girl. That she actually worked with.

"Naomi?" The girl said.

"Hey Amber, what you doing here." She asked.

"Friend lives here." She smiled.

Savior walked downstairs with his shit off with Nike shorts and slides.

"My nigga Ty! " He yelled.

"My nigga Sav!" He yelled.

"Boy-

"I ddint know you had a kid." Amber said.

"Nephew. I have zero."

"Yall know each other?."Sav said looking between the too.

"Yea somethin, we work together. Ima get outta here thanks again." Naomi said. She hugged Sav wrapping her arms around him as he kissed her cheek and forehead.

"Bye Amber." She fake smiled walking out rolling her eyes.

"Yall dating? " Amber said grabbing her things.

"Nah...just friends. Ima see you later tho. Come on Ty let me beat Ya ass in the game." He said.

"Nigga- I mean Sav I'll kick Ya butt." He smirked running to the living room.

"Badass.".
-----

"Yes bitch, she had the nerve to talk in work smiling like she did somethin. Then gonna say "He so fine."like girl go play in traffic." Naomi ranted to Nae.

"Biiiitch...I mean you can't be mad you did say just friends y'all got what...two months left. A month. You better scoop him up." She said.

"I just like him a lot. These past two months ain't been nothing but greatness. We talk about all and everything. I cry on his shoulder. He even holds me. Nae it feel so good the way he holds me and run his fingers through my hair. He makes me feel completely. We don't even have sex like that and that's just the dessert. We hangout like friends...I just I like him. But I can't get hurt again. Fuck no." She said.

"Nae didn't you say he was cheated on.. I think your birthday you should talk to the mood be right. Everything be good." She said.

"Ionk.....you want some more wine."

"Nah ima get outta hear boo. Think about what I said. " She hugged her walking out the door.

Sighing she couldn't think about nothing else. But Savior.

Can you bring him....kinda had a little bit of wine.

Omw, you okay?

Y

ea....cuddle?

Fuck yeah! Make sure you got vanilla lotion on to or we gonna have problems

You really hate Lavender

You smelled like a nursing home

Omg

Vote and Comment