7 Y E A R S L A T E R

Hope y'all loved the book Lmaooo
Thank you for reading and adding to your library (:

Vote and Comment umm (no sequel changed my mind) this is the end!

Excuse Mistakes Enjoy.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Savior

"Kapri I'm not playing with you, grab another cookie and you can't go play with Jay." Savoir said to his 7 Daughter. Who laughed loudly. Kapri Naomi Hendrixs (I forgot last names)

"Go get Ya brother please." Running to his room she knocked walking in. Tylerrr dad said come down for breakfast and hurry up NOW!" She screamed.

"Omg Pri shut up!" He said throwing a pillow at her. 15 year old Tyler walked downstairs sitting at the counter.

"Sup kid." Savoir said.

"What we doing today pops." He said. Tyler stared calling Savoir dad and pops, when his grandparents tried to take him. But he wanted to stay with Tyler. They gave him full custody. And that was that.

"Bbq at Gio crib. So let's head out. Now. Kapri you ready!" He yelled.

"Yes daddy dang, stop yelling."she mugged.  Getting in the car he made his way over. Pulling up to a drive through filled with cars and people.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"No fighting Kapri, and Tyler leave them girls alone." Savoir said getting out the car.

"Pops they be on me." He laughed. Walking in he was greeted by family.

"Uncle Saaav!" Yaniya ( Ya-Ni-Ya) his niece who was 8 yelled. Faith came out.

"Yaya, Stop all that running ugly." She said.

"Mama I pretty, huh unc." She mugged.

"Beautiful." He said. Walking out to the backward he seen the newly weds.

"Hey the cutest couple." Savoir said walking over to Nae and Lamar. And Nae who had a huge belly. She was having twin boys.

"Shut up. Wassup big bro." Lamar said hugging him.

"How long y'all out here." He asked. Lamar ended up moving to new York with Nae.

"Permanent. I found a building and I'm opening up out here, and ima have someone run new York for me." He said.

"We miss the family." Nae said.

"Sup black people." Gio said letting Jay down. She was now 10 years old. And she look just like her mother. Who was serving jail time for the robbery. She'll be out in 4 years.

"Wassup, you on the grill nigga." Lamar asked.

"Yea why." Gio mugged.

"Guess we might as well order in." Savoir said.

"Man I burnted the ribs one time, let it go." Gio stormed off.

Feeling an arm around him he turned to see her beautiful shade of skin. And a wide smile. Looking at his son babbling away in her arms made his smile widen more.

"You look good baby." She said.

"You too, ass eating up that sundress who told you to wear that Janelle." Savoir said. After Naomi died he died. He was depressed for so long. Not sleeping not eating. He lost a lot of weight to the point he was hospitalized. He death took a toll on everyone. Even Tyler who stopped talking for two years, sometimes he gets in the moods where he dosent still.

After 4 years of being focused on his kids and himself. He met Janelle who was a teacher at Kapri daycare. And they both sparked. He was hesitant at first because he didn't wanna moove on from Naomi. But after talking to her in his dream she gave him peace.

"Nelly!" Kapri yelled. She didn't call her mom. Simply because she didn't have to, Savoir made sure she knew who her real mom was. From pictures to even having picnics at the grave. He wanted to make sure her mommy loved her dearly.

Finally everything was calm. And everyone was living for someone. Naomi will always be his first love. Even tho he was in love right now. He knew he'd never find the type him and Naomi had.....ever.

"You ok?" Nell asked. She stared bat him with them big hazel eyess.

"Yea, let me see my homie." He said grabbing his son, J'Amir D. Hendrixs.

"Aight let's eat!!" Gio yelled.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Tucking Kapri in bed. He heard the doorbell ring. Going downstairs he seen Nelly opening the door. "Babe she says she's family." She said walking away.

There stood kamila with a smirk. "Hey Sav." She smiled.

"Mom." Tyler said standing behind Savoir.

"Hey baby, I'm back." She pouted.

He stared at her laughing. Moving in front of Savior closing the door in her face, locking it, he walked back upstairs without a word.

Kapri Naomi Hendrixs

Period! The END

The muthafucking in end vote and comment how y'all feel. DID YALL ENJOY IF YA DIDNT OH WELL ANYWAYS SEE YA TILL NEXT TIME KIDS