T H E T R U T H

I appreciate everyone who votes and comments on my stories, I fw yall and I fw the ones who just read too. But Excuse Mistakes and Enjoy

Savoir
(This his dog in real life)

"Blue nigga get yo ass in the back

"Blue nigga get yo ass in the back." Lamar said.

"Nah nigga both of y'all get in the back." Gio said. It had been 3 weeks since Naomi been missing. Savoir even called her parents and they ended up flying out. They been keeping Tyler.

"You gonna go get Noonie." Tyler asked walking Savoir to the car.

"Yea, we gonna find her. And she gonna come back." He said.

"What if she don't..can I stay with you." He asked. Tyler asked. He didn't really know his grandparents of course his birthmama made that happened.

"Yea, but you gonna be with both of us." Savoir said hugging him. Getting in the car they drove to the station.
::::
"Now y'all know I can loose my job because of this. But because yall family..it's only right." Detective Matthews said. He was a long time family friend.

"Lay it on me." Savoir said.

"Do you know a Shawn Graves. In the store and parking lot showed him attacking, and following her. It showed him as the person abducting her." Matt sighed.

"So why haven't y'all took the nigga out. Go send SWAT and snipe him and get my sister back." Lamar said.

"We don't know where he is. We when we sent a search warrant he was gone, house almost empty. And his girlfriend don't know where he is but we keeping an eye on her.

"Whose his girlfriend." Savoir asked.

Clearing his throat. He looked at all of them."Mia." He said.

"These hand bisexual I'm beating this bitch ass." Lamar mumbled.

"Chilllll." Gio said. (No gio still dosent know only savoir.)

Standing up walking out Savoir already knew what the fuck was going on.  After dropping the guys off he went over to Mia parents since that's where she was staying.

"Uh..Savoir what are you doing here." She answers the door nervously. She was pale and looked stress out.

"Can I come in." He said. Walking in he looked around seeing no one home. Once she closed the door he grabbed her by her shirt.

"Savoir..p-please." She sobbed.

"Fuck you crying for? Huh please what I ain't even do nothing. Yet. Ima ask this once where is she." He said.

"I don't know, I swear ..I don't know." She cried.

"I don't like liars , see I let you and Eddie slide but I'm not this time." Taking out his gun he put it to her head.

"Where the fuck is she. I'm not gonna ask again." He said taking the gun off safety..

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"And then you the audacity to have a baby on me! ON ME NAOMI! FUCKING WHORE!" Shawn yelled slapping her.

"I loved you. So much I even told my mama about you. Aint no girl compared to you." He said.

"You gonna kill an innocent woman and her child." Naomi whined.

"Nah never. I wouldn't kill my women and that's my child. Here you thirsty." He said handing her a water bottle.

Hearing his phone ring he answered.

"Yea Mia." He said.

Sheeeeesh I'm excited lmaooo

What y'all think about happened ???