T H A T G I R L

Savior

Excuse Mistakes

"Uhh...who are you?" Lamar asked as him and Savior came downstairs to the smell of food.

"Oh I'm Kim...Gio's girlfriend." She said.

"Unt un. He ain't got no girlfriend. So bitch who is you." Lamar said. Feeling a snack to his head Gio walked over to her.

"Yall this my baby Kim. We been together for 5months." He said.

"Wow so we keeping stuff from each other now." Savoir said.

"Nah nah, just being cautious." Gio said shrugging.

"Wait till I tell mama." Lamar said grabbing a plate.

"Anyways we going out Tonight..sooooo-

"This supposed to be a boys trip." Lamar said rolling His eyes. He wasn't mean he was just too Damn honest for his own good.

"It is but this week it's just me and my baby and then we back." Gio said.

"Breaking the rules...that yo ass came up with. Boy Ya ass whipped."Lamar said getting up.

"Its whatever, you know ion care like crybaby over there."

"I heard that!"

"Nice meeting you Kim." He grabbed his key walking out the door. He didn't really have much planned today. Looking out at the beach he wonder if she was out there. The girl he hit on accident. 

Shrugging he went down the steps getting on the motorcycle he rented driving away. Arriving to the mall His mind was set on one thing. Shoes and a pretzel.

°°°°°°

Naomi

"He was fine as fuck." Naomi said.  She was with her best friend Renaè. Telling her about the boy she met at the beach.

"Did you get his number?" She asked. They was skimming threw the racks in fashion nova.

"Nah..only his name. Come to think of it I ain't even tell him mine." She pouted.

"And bitch his accent bomb!" She sighed.

"Giiiirl sound like you tryna have his baby." Nae joked.

"Nah bitch...it's hot girl summer only. I'll find my boo in the winter." She rolled her eyes. She didn't want no relationship at all she was over them. But she did want a consistent friends with benefits for the summer.

"Hope Ya head okay." She heard. Turning around she was met with Savior biting a big ass pretzel and a foot locker bag.

"Yea it is. Good thing I had ice packs at home and Tylenol." She smiled.

"I ain't get your name."

°°°°°°

Savior

"Its Naomi. Sorry my nephew was in a rush and hyper." She smiled.

Damn her smile was beautiful. She was that girl all around. Her natural dark hair wild on her shoulders. Her dark native skin. She was a beauty.

"Nah I get it. Let me take you out tho. Least I can do." He said.

"Okay." She said giving me her number.

"Aight ight I'll text you later then." He said.

"I hope so because ion like liars." She smirked.

"I don't either shorty." He winked walking away.

"Oh biiiiiiitch fioooonne not fine but fione." Nae said.

"Aint he." She smirked.

"I bet money...y'all gonna end up together." She said.

"Nah just sex."

"Yea and we known how that go, I want my 50 by the end of the summer." She said going to the cashier.

"Not happening." She mumbled.
---

Savoir walked into the house going to his room putting his shoes up. It was only 7:30 and he didn't know what to do. In all honesty he just wanted to chill.

He smirked think back at the mall. He didn't want no relationship...but with Naomi he'd make an exception bc she was fine. But he ain't know her to well.  But he also didn't want another heart break. Taking out his phone he sent her a text.

I kept my my promise (:

Ouu look at you keeping your word.

Yea yea Wyd.

Black lightning sir, wbu

Waaack flash is better. But I'm chilling

Blocked.

I mean I'm just saaaying shorty.
What you doin tmrw.

Nothing . We can go get food.

If you want me to feed you just say that .

Boooy....feed me I would love breakfast (:

Breakfast it is. 10:30 coo.

Just fine.

Vote and Comment