L O N G R U N

Excuse Mistakes.

"Oh fuck fuck! Savooooir." Naomi moaned.

"I know Ni, just take it, stop fucking running from me girl." He said as he had her bent over the edge of the bed, with on of his legs up.

"I can't ugh, I'm gonna cum." She yelled.

"Cum baby. Go ahead." He moaned in her ear. As they both collapsed. She had came over to talk and apologize and which turnted into heated sex after they argued.

"I wanna be with you." She said outta breath.

"You dont. And you gotta date tomorrow, might wanna head home and get some sleep." He said.

"Wow treating me like a hoe already. Im serious, let's try." Naomi said with attitude.

"You assuming, I'm just telling you, we both agreed to have fun last time and you ruining it. Text me when u get home ima shower." He said walking out. He was not finna keep playing with her.

Following him into the bathroom, she grabbed his arm. "I cancelled. I really wanna try things with you. I-I'm just scared ok." She sighed.

"And you think I aint? I didn't go to Miami to fall in love. I went to fuck hoes and drink till I passed out. But no, I met you....And I fell for you." He said. He been stop telling her he loved her. He didn't wanna be all in even now.  But this was her chance to prove him wrong. That she loved him too.

"Ill tell him we can't see each other no more. I promise. I just want you. I just don't wanna fuck up." She said.

"You only fuck with somethin, you really don't care about." He said.

"I wanna do this." She said. She had been seeing Shawn for 3 weeks now. And all they did was have sex and go out to eat. They joked here and there but the connection wasn't it.

Which led her here in Savior's bed, bathroom, and his presence. She made sure she was good before coming over here. But they still had sex with a condom.

"You my girl." He said staring down at her.

"I'm Ya girl."

°°°°°°°°°°

Gio

Sitting in the doctors office, he sat nervously. He hoped this kid wasn't his because him and Kim was getting serious.

"He's your you know." She said. Diana talked his ear off trying to convince him. But, he wasn't tryna hear allat. He wanted to see the paper.

Finally the doctor walked in with the paper in his hand. He aint go to any doctor. He went to his family doctor.

"What's it say doc." He asked. He bit his thumb now praying to the Lord.

"99.9%.......your the father champ. Congrats." He laughed walking out seeing the look on Gio face.

"Told ya I'll never do you wrong G. Anyways you this what we gonna do.
Monday-Wed I have him, Thursday-Sat you have him. And Sundays grandma has him. Okay. Or u can get him while I'm at work. I just want you to be a father to my son. That's all." She said seriously. She ain't want Gio no more there relationship was toxic.

Picking up the curly head lil boy, he notice his ears and eyebrows. "What's his name." He asked.

"J'saih Giovanni Cater." She said, as he smiled.

"Hey little man.....I'm Ya daddy." He said as the babyboy giggled.

"Aight so family dinner Sunday, so we can break it to my family

"Aight so family dinner Sunday, so we can break it to my family." He said strapping Jay in his car seat.

"Okay ill be there, drive safe." She said.

"You to D." He waved walking back to his car. Releasing a breather. Now to go home and tell Kim, he thought.

°°°°°°°°

Lamar

"How many blunts we smoked." Nae asked. They was sitting in the living room with snacks and Chinese take out around them.

"Like 3, I'm hungryer then a bitch." Lamar said.

"Can I ask you something." Nae said scooping up some noodles.

"You wanna be with me... Or am I just a decoy or filling a void bc of-

"You my girlfriend. I still have yet to ask the right way, but you mine. I dig Ya vibe since day one. You never judge me, you understood me, you here for me and not what I do for you.....And that's real. Even when I told u about the situation you sat here and listen and let my tears fall. I want you in my life for the long run." He said biting into his egg roll shrugging.

"Well Damn.....boyfrieeeeend." She cheese leaning over kissing him.

"We good."

"We good."

Nae^

Nae^

Y'all think things gonna work out between Sav and Naomi?

Gio gotta son..

Lamar and Nae so cute

I decided to give Sav a break let them be happy.....

For now HAHAAHAHH
(EVIL LAUGH)