J U S T F R I E N D S

Excuse Mistakes

2months later

Savoir

"I'm starving can we leave alrdy." Savoir whined.

"No, I'm almost done Sav, I promise." Naomi said.
She had been down in ATL for 2 months. She was having a great time in Atlanta. She even convinced Nae to move with her. She had a enough room in her place. Her and Savoir was still close as well. Even though he wanted them closer, he was on her time. And yes they still was messing around.

"Okay let's go. Boy you couldn't wait." She said watching him eat some Ritz.

"Fuck no! I said I was hungry let's go." He said. She had ask him to be her date for jobs dinner party.

 She had ask him to be her date for jobs dinner party

"Dont leave me, ion really talk to no one." She whispered as they walked in.  Walking in people talk amongst them selves and standing, drinking outta champagne glasses.

"Ima go to the food bar." He said.
"Unt un, I'm coming with you." She said.

"This shit pretty good, ik yo pay is good asf too

"This shit pretty good, ik yo pay is good asf too." He said.

"Nigga my pay, you richer then me." She mugged.

"No-

"Savoir?" Mia stood in front of their table. She looked okay, but you could tell she lost some weight.

"How you guys know each other." She smiled staring at Naomi and him.

"He's my best friend. I didn't know you guys knew each other." Naomi said confusingly.

"Ni this is.....Mia my ex fiance. The one I told you about." He said eating his food not even caring. He literally ate, checked, his phone, and sipped his drink, humming.

"Savoir can we talk pleas-

"No. I blocked your number for a reason. Mia we good I'm good, you messing up my mood yo." He said staring deep in her eyes. And she ain't see one spark of hope.

Wiping her tears, she gave Naomi a smile and left.

"Wow...You okay." Naomi said looking at him.

"I'm good all honesty. So-

"Hey Naomi! You look gorgeous." Some tall darkskin dude walk up hugging her. Staring at her face he seen her smile widen. He thought her face was gonna get stuck.

"Thank you, Shawn, you enjoying Ya self." She laughed.

"Yea, pretty nice, this boyfriend. Nice to meet you bro." He said shaking Savoirs hand.

"No he just my friend that's all." She said.

"Oh okay, so we still on for Saturday

"Oh okay, so we still on for Saturday. And I finally finished that paper. Oh shit look I wanna show you some come." He said grabbing her hand.

"I'll be right back." She spoke fast walking with him. 10minutes passed and she was still talking. Savoir left a tip walking out going to his car.

He rolled up, turning on music and just chilled. Playing Sampha he leaned his seat closing his eyes.

He couldn't love a person who ain't wanna be. Shit was just thrown in his face to open his eyes. He loved and cared about her. And it wasn't enough no matter how much he said or showed it.

He can't force it.....no more. Hearing a knock on his Window, he unlocked the door letting her in.

"I was looking for you. You ready to go." She said. He just stared at her. Turning on the car and fixing his seat.  He pulled off the whole car ride was silent untik he turnt up the music.

Hearing his phone ring he answered on the Bluetooth.

"Yo."He said.

"Can you bring me a salad from Wendy's."Faith said in a baby voice.

"Why you ain't ask that nigga to." He said.

"He at work. I'm asking my favorite brother. Besides Lamar." She said.

"Fine." After getting her Wendy's he pulled up in front of Naomi condo.

"I thought I was sleeping at your house." She said. She absolutely clueless.

"I love you. I want you....I want you to be my girl. But I cannot force you to do nun you don't want to. So ima just end things. We friends and that's it. No not fucking." He said.

"But I do love-

"Not the way I love you. And I know you don't feel the same. So I can't keep chasing something that wanna be kept. " He said.

"Is this because of Shawn...it's a friendly da-

"Naomi a date, you won't even let me get that FUCKING far! But momentous said we just friends. So let's be that. no hard feelings. We can still hangout just no more sex, kissing , nothing." He said.

"Fine!" She got out slamming his door. He waited until she got in to pull off.

Sheesh she low-key getting on my nerves and this my book💀💀

But peep next update.

And I'm surprise y'all didn't catch MIA when she called Naomi for the job. She's a receptionist at Naomis job.

Poor Savoir ugh he just need to focus on himself..

Anyways vote n comment