"Gary?" I said as I shake his hand.

"Oh, wow."

"Right there is fine."

"Okay."

"Okay? I get a lot of this, it's okay."

"Oh, good. Can I just say?"

"What do you want?"

"I don't know if you can tell, but I have, like, patterned my whole look after you. My hair's a little..."

"--It's fine." I said as I looked at him with seriousness.

"It's not right, 'cause there's no product in it."

"Right." 

"I don't want to make things awkward for you, but I do have to show you... Boom!" He said as he showed me his tattoo with my face on it.

"A Hispanic Scott Baio. I'm sorry. Is that me?"

"Yeah. It's... I mean... I had them do it off a doll that I made, so it's not like it's off a picture. So it's a little bit..."

"Gary. Listen to me, okay?" I said as I went near him and grabbed his arms. "I don't want to clip your wings, here. We're both a little over-excited. I got an issue. I'm chasing bad guys. I'm trying to grab a little something from some hard-crypt data files. I don't have enough juice. I need you to jump on the roof... Right? Recalibrate the ISDNs. Pump it up by about 40%."

"Got it." He said softly.

"All right? It's a mission."

"Yeah."

"Tony needs Gary." 

"And Gary needs Tony..."

"Be quiet about it."

"Yeah."

"Go." I said and he began to go out and climb the roof. And he began recalibrating the connection on the roof. I tried looking at the connection until, I heard him bang on the side of the van. I tapped back and I began typing on the laptop. I began typing Rhodey's account and I went in. I saw video of Chad Davis and the girl I fought, who I learned the name Ellen Brandt. I watched other clips and saw the man behind this, Aldrich Killian! I knew this guy's a devil and he even thinks of dating my fiancée. Now, I know your trash, asshole.

Then, I saw another file named, 'Project Extremis injections Tests Phase 01'. I clicked on it and saw another clip of Killian and his people, extracting the injections and I watched the clip as the other guy from the experimentation exploded like a bomb.

"A bomb is not a bomb when it's a misfire. The stuff doesn't always work. Right, pal? It's faulty, but you found a buyer, didn't you? Sold it to the Mandarin. Got you, pal." I whispered.

*Y/N

"What happened? Fun fact. Before he built rockets for the Nazis, the idealistic Wernher von Braun dreamed of space travel. He stargazed. Do you know what he said when the first V-2 hit London? "The rocket performed perfectly. It just landed on the wrong planet." See, we all begin wide-eyed. Pure science. And then the ego steps in, the obsession. And you look up, you're a long way from shore." Maya said as she had her back on the headboard, as I sat on the foot of the bed listening to her.

"You can't be too hard on yourself, Maya. I mean, you gave your research to a think tank." I said.

"Yeah, but Killian built that think tank on military contracts." 

"That's exactly what we used to do. So, don't judge yourself."

"Thank you, Y/N. I really appreciate that." She said. Just then, we heard a knock on the door. I stand and went to open the door and saw the room service. I opened the door and smiled. As the room service guy pushes the tray inside. I saw Killian appeared on the back and dislocated the man's neck. I gasped loudly and warned Maya.

"Maya, run!" I shouted as I ran, but Killian held my wrist and pinned me on the wall while clenching his hand on my neck. I held his hand, that is my neck as I tried gasping for air.

"Hi Y/N." Killian said. "So, you want to tell me why you were at Stark's mansion last night?" He asked Maya while I tried breaking free from his grasp.

"I'm trying to fix this thing. I didn't know you and the master were gonna blow the place up." Maya replied.

"Oh, I see. So, you were trying to save Stark when he threatened us?"

"I've told you, Killian, we can use him." I reached Killian's shoulder and grabbed it tightly until, I felt him clenched my neck tightly.

"Y/N. Y/N. Y/N." Killian began.

"Look, if we want to launch product next year, I need Stark. He just lacked a decent incentive. Now, he has one." Killian looked at me and I sent him a glare. Then, he forcefully tighten his hold on my neck while giving me a sly smirk. I just held his wrist and began losing consciousness.