"It came along with this coin that looks really cool." Todoroki said as Deku starts to cry in pagan.

"Please don't keep that." Deku cried as Todoroki sighs.

"I won't okay?"

"Put it with the beetle please..."

__________________________

"Hey mom." Izuku greeted as Inko smiled.

"Yes, Izuku?"

"Happy birthday." Izuku said holding up a Witches Box. 

"Awww....honey you're gonna make me cry." Inko said as she raises up the candles and the tea from the box.

"So pure." Everyone said as the two Midoriyas smiled at each other.

___________________________

"So this is your house." Izuku says as he walks in Todoroki's house.

"Uhh..yeah. I--What are you doing?" Todoroki asks as Deku raises a sage stick.

"I sense bad vibes here." Deku says before Endeavor walks out.

"What's that smell? It's disgusting." Endeavor choked as he walked outside.

"Because he's the bad vibes." Todoroki said as Deku laughed a bit, along with some of the class.

"Well what do you know?" Deku smiles as Todoroki laughs in in the corner.

____________________________

"Zeus can zap me any time!" Denki screamed as Kirishima laughs before his aura became threatening.

"If you wish that you'll be the first male to be pregnant." Kirishima threatened as Denk held his hands up.

"Dude chill, I was challenging hi-- WHAT IS THAT?!?" Denki points as Zeus who was knocking on his window pane.

"I'm so fucked." Denki cried as Shinsou growled.

"He could get you over my dead body." Shinsou hissed as he holds up a cross.

"BEGONE THOT!" He screams before the power of the theater went out.

"Hold on, lemme just." Yuki got a cross key and placed it on a key hole, which gave the theater power after she turned the cross key.

"YOU NEVER CHALLENGE A GOD DENKI!"

"Nah, I'm just here for the pussy." 

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CALL HERA!"

"Pulling out the wife card I see."

_____________________________

Todoroki stared at his black Hades candle that was flickering near Deku's Persephone candle.

"That's cute." Todoroki said before the flames got bigger, burning the ends of his curtain.

"HEY THAT'S NOT CUTE! PUT OFF THEM FLAMES BEFORE I'M SEPARATING YOU TWO!"

"You're a fire extinguisher." Deku joked as Todoroki huffed.

"I'm never lighting them up in my room again."

"You lit them near a curtain."

_____________________________

"He's back." Aizawa groaned as Present Mic looked at him in confusion.