Chapter 49

у/η ρσν:

"Of course yes kookie," More tears flow down, I meant happy tears. He smiles brightly and stand up and went somewhere leaving me here all confuse. I wait a little and in a minute he came back again.

He hand me a rose. "Baby this is for you." I happily grab it and was about to smell it when,

" I happily grab it and was about to smell it when,

There was a ring in rose. I smile so brightly and look at him. "Jungkookie t-this..... This is so beautiful." I take it in my hand. He grab it from me and put it in my ring finger and kiss my knuckles.

I hug him so tightly and he hug me back pecking my neck and putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"Kookie I love you so much." I hug him a koala. He chuckled. "I love you more my princess."

After walking a little on side walks and enjoying beautiful view we both head back to house.

We arrive and we both were smiling like an idiot. When we came inside Auntie and Uncle were sitting and dad was with them too.

I run to them and hug them tightly. "Dad I miss you." He smiles and peck my forehead. We enjoyed our evening and suddenly they said something.

"Everything is prepared for tomorrow and just u both have to go for shopping." Uncle said and I got curious.

"Shopping? What's tomorrow?" I looked at them and they didn't make eye contact with me. I look at kookie and he nervously rub his neck cheekily smiling.

"Well umm baby I wanted to give you a surprise. I mean umm tomorrow we are umm getting married." He complete his sentence and I choke on air.

He hurriedly give me a glass of water and Pat my back. "WHAT? TOMORROW? WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TOLD ME?"

They all look at kookie and I angrily glare at kookie. "Kookie."

"Baby don't be mad everything is already prepared. Your dress. Makeup. Everything." He side hugged me and kiss my forehead and suddenly peck my lips in front of everyone.

I instantly push him away and blushed so hardly. Uncle clear his throat. "Well kids you both should take a room but today is not your first night."

They all laughed and jungkook smirk looking at me and mouthing. "Well I don't mind." I instantly stand up and run in my room. I still heard their laugh.

Gosh jungkook damn you.

OMG tomorrow's my wedding and I do nothing. I don't know what to do. I'm confuse.

I walk towards window and started to  think about my life onwards. Everything will be change after tomorrow.

Suddenly someone back hugged me making me gasp.