Chapter 42

Y/n POV:

My eyes got widen in shock and I take a step back from tae, instantly. I looked at the person who said this. It was a guy. I think I saw him before when I first time came in Tae's mansion.

W-when i-i first t-time m-met j-jungkook.

I-i can't kiss Tae. I-I'm not ready yet. I can't kiss anyone other then j-jungkook.

I looked at Tae with teary eyes. Hoping that he will understand my situation. He was not looking at me. He was looking at his friend.

"Mark, what are you saying bro?" He laughed slightly. He came close to him and pat his shoulder. Then whisper something in his ear, making tae instantly look at me with...........needy eyes.

I backed off a little too when he started to came close to me. I continued to back off step by step when he suddenly grabs my waist and pull me against his hard chest, making me gasp.

I put my hand on his chest and tried to back off a little when he slides his other hand on my waist and pull me more close, making eye contact with me.

Now, there was no space between us. I was totally stuck with him like a glue. My heart starts to beat faster in fear. My body starts to shivering slightly. My eyes got teary and little tears fall from eyes.

I tried to looked away but he cup my face with one hand and wipe them. He shake his head lightly and smile at me.

"Don't cry. You're in safe hands from now on." He softly speaks and smile at me. I just looked down and he kissed my forehead making me look at him.

He came more close and stare at my lips. Again this damn fear envelop me. "Tae I-I was s-saying that-" he put his finger on my lips. "Shh baby. Calm down. Your heart is beating so fast. I can hear its beat. Calm down okay?"

I just nod and he suddenly twirl me around, I came again in his arms and he suddenly kiss my lips.

My eyes got widen and I push him away. Everyone look at us with weird gazes. Tae was also looking at me, shocked. I looked down and bow, apologizing to everyone.

"I-I'm not feeling g-good actually. I-I have to use r-restroom." With that I escape this embarrassing scene.

I reached in my room and shut the door closed and slide my body down. I started to cry harder. I don't care anymore, cuz of the loud music no one will hear my voice.

I wipe my lips again and again and lay down on floor while crying. I hate myself. I hate everything. I hate everyone. I should die with my mom. I don't want to live.

I took my phone and click to open his picture. I wish that I had never met you. Then there would be no need want you, no need to love you, no need for crying over you, no need for tears or pain, no need for forgotten promises, no need for crying myself to sleep at nights.