Chapter 20

Y/n POV:

I blushed hardly. "W-what are y-you d-doing here?" I was so nervous. My zip was still open.

"H-how did y-you get in m-my a-apartment?" I asked again.

He started to walk towards towards me. I started to back off. "J-Jungkook." My back hit the wall.

He trapped me between his arms. He came close to my face. Our noses were touching.

"Who allowed you to wear these types of dresses when we have to go to party?"

His voice was deep and dominant. I gulped hardly. "I-I-" I cut myself off. I don't know what to say to him.

He came more close and whisper in my ear. "Who allowed you y/n?"

I looked in his eyes for sometime and traveled them down. He was looking dashingly handsome in his black suit.

His hotness reached at limitless level in black.

I looked away. "Were you trying to close your zip?"  I blushed hardly and bite my lower lip.

He suddenly flips me over and now I was facing the wall. "J-J-Jungkook w-what are y-you d-doing? I can do it by myself."

"Shhhh" he licked my earlobe. His cold fingers were tracing my warm skin along the zip.

Shivers ran down my spine I closed my eyes shut. I gulp hardly. I looked at the mirror which were on our side.

He was so concentrated. He closed my zip. He suddenly looked at me from mirror.

He smirked and Licked my ear lobe saying "Done" I blushed and looked down

He smirked and Licked my ear lobe saying "Done" I blushed and looked down. He turned me around, now I was  facing him.

"Now be a good girl and tell me why are you wearing this dress? I don't think so it's your type of dressing."

"J-Jimin b-bought it for m-me today." I looked away. His gaze was just so intimidating.

"Jimin?" I nod. He wiggle his eyebrows. "Why he bought a dress like this for you?"