Chapter 02

Jungkook's POV:

"What? Hell No!" I almost yelled. "I'm not gonna leave US dad, I really like to live here mom." I whined. "But baby, its your father's decision. He is having a very good deal with Kim industries. I'm sure you'll like Korea too." Mom tried to convince me.

"Let him know that he was  born in Korea, for his information." Dad said rising from his chair."And you are going to study there properly. Got it? There's a very popular university, Seoul university." Dad said. "And yes, you are gonna attend the arts class too there." Dad said to me smiling.

My eyes widened at that. "Wait- REALLY DAD?"  I said getting all excited about it. Because why not it's my passion after all. I hugged  him so tightly. He pat my back hugging me back.

"But I have one demand." I broke the hug and looked at him."Which one?" I asked. "You have to leave everything here, means  EVERYTHING. Got it?" I was looking at him confused, before I could asked him what he meant he walked faster towards the front door. I looked at mom and she was smiling. So now I understand.

"Mom No, DON'T YOU DARE TO TELL ME THAT Dad is talking about Clubs-" Mom just laughed, shrugging her shoulders and came to me, kissing my forehead mumbling "bye" Before heading to the front door to join my dad.

I sighed frustratedly. I ran upstairs & called Jimin. My brother and best friend every thing but still annoying ass. I contacted him and after two rings he picked up the call.

On the call:

Jimin:
Hello.

Jungkook:
Hey mochi! how are you?

Jimin:
Good, what about you? Where were you last night?

Jungkook:
I'M NOT GOOD and I was at the club, where else.

Jimin:
Oh come on Jungkook when are you gonna leave your playboy's side? Hmm?
you know I don't like it. *pouting*

Jungkook:
Oh stop it. I really like to sleep around though. It's fun *smirks*. Anyways jimin we are moving from here,we are going to Seoul, Korea.

Jimin:
yeah, I know it already, cause we are moving too, hehe. I won't leave you alone anywhere. I can't live with out you. *pouting*

Jungkook:
What? Are you kidding me? and stop pouting.

Jimin:
Yep we are having a collaboration with kim industries, so yeah. And how do you I'm pouting? if I continue pouting are you gonna kiss me, Hmm? 

He teasingly said to me,he knows very well how much I hate it..

Jungkook:
I- Geez, Shut up jimin. You are an annoying ass. I just know you very well.
(

I playfully rolled my eyes)

Jimin:
But you love my sexy ass. Right?
Aahahahaha, Btw why were you shouting earlier?

Jungkook:
Oh yeah dad said I have to leave everything here means all of my girls and clubs. I can't live with out them.

(Jimin started to laugh on the other line.)

Jimin:
You're such a good actor jungkook. But say thanks to uncle from my side because of him you'll be all mine now.

Jungkook:
you start again.

(I annoyedly said.)

Jimin:
Aahahahaha, you're no fun at all. Anyways Okay bye, I'm going to pack my stuff.

Jungkook:
But--- uhhh, yea, I've to do it too, okay then bye.

I hunged up the call and started to pack my clothes and all the things. My life is gonna change. I mean yeah everything will be new there.

Everything.

Y/n POV:

"Kim fucking taehyung I'll kill you for sure." I said angrily to him. But he was just laughing his ass off. "It's not my mistake if you're clumsy."

He said still chuckling. I started to punch him with my fists. Well he's my one and only best friend in university. We are best friends since 3 years now. I adore him so much.

"Okay let's go for class, " He grabbed my wrist "you can punch me later." I giggled with him. "Okay lets go." I said pulling him with me.

We entered in the class & thanks to God professor Kim were not there yet.

We both sat down on our chairs, we both were chit chatting until professor entered in class.

"Good morning class." Professor said. We greeted him back then the class began.

(Time skip to Lunch)

We both  were having our lunch at the cafeteria. When Tae spoke up breaking the silence."Y/n will you come at my house for the party? I'm inviting you please." He cutely pouts looking at me. I smiled at  him & thought for some seconds.

"Umm party...when and why btw?" I asked more. "Ohh sorry I forgot to tell you that my kinder garden friend and his family is coming here from US. So we held a party for their welcome and also for some business purpose, so yeah that's why." He explained to me.

"Mmm...Tae I don't wan--" but he cut me off. "No y/n, you're coming with me, no excuses. You know I'll be bored without you." He pouts making me think about it. Damn him, he knows my weakness very well, his damn pout.

"Or else I'll not go either." He said looking at me in the eyes. "Hey! are you crazy or what? It's at your house  can you skip it, you pabo." I said in disbelief.

"Okay so it means you're coming because you want me to attend it, right?" He said raising his brow. I just  laughed.

"Okay I'll."  I said finally agreeing. He jumped from his seat and start jumping like a kid.

"Tae sit down everyone is watching you." I said and he realized it and apologized to everyone with a bow. His cheeks were flashed now with embarrassment.

Who can say that he can be so cute. I laughed at his action and bell rang."Okay Tae let's go for next class." I reminded him of our next class.

"Yeah  let's go." He said pulling me out of cafeteria. So the day was spend just like that until its time for us to go home.

You know guys it's my favorite time of the day heheh. We were walking on sidewalk when something hit me.

"OOO SHOOT." I said and Tae startled and I started laughing."Y/n do you want to give me a heart attack and why are you shouting ?" He asked.

"I don't want tae," I pout but I just realized that I don't have a party dress I guess.I looked at him with puppy eyes."Are you coming with me for shopping?"

"Y/n what the... You always take at least two hours to pick up only one dress." He rolled his eyes. "And you don't like it too if someone  buy one for you ... okay fine."

He agreed and I hugged him so tightly. "You know tho I was like this from starting,thank you my taetae." He hugged me back."okay okay I know now let's go pickle." He said and kissed my cheek and we head to mall.

▼△▼△▼△▼△
Thank you for reading.
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. (𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞)