Chapter 11

Y/n POV:

I internally face palmed myself. How can I forgot about this damn assignment?

"Umm I'm not in a mood. Can we start tomorrow in Library?" I tried to excused.

"No, we have less days for this assignment and I don't want to study at library, there I get bored every time." He teasingly smiled, making me frown.

"You can come at my house if you want. No one will disturb us there." He said smirking. I glared at him but he chuckled in return.

"Sorry I was kidding with you." "But I don't like this kind of jokes." I said sternly. "O..ok Sorry please." He pout. "Can I come in now?" He asked and I just nod to him. "Hmmm, nice smell. What are you making?" He asked to me.

"Nothing for you, and it's a smell of fresh coffee beans." I said coldly. "But I'm also hungry and the smell is so good." He pout cutely melting my poor heart with his cuteness.

"I was just making coffee." I said lightly smiling. "I wanna drink too, please."

God! Can someone stop him from making my heart beat so fast. He's such a baby, Aunt was right at the party.

"Okay you can sit in the living room. I'm going to make you coffee with something to eat." I said to him smiling.

"No no, coffee is fine for me. I'm not that hungry." "But you said earlier that--" he cut me off. "No, just coffee." "Okay." I gave a last look to him and went in Kitchen.

Earlier I was going to make Classic hot coffee but now Jungkook is here so I'm gonna make Latte.

He said he's hungry then suddenly I remembered that I have croissants in the fridge. I smiled at myself and open the fridge for croissants. I warm them up in the Oven. After that I put Croissants in the coffee table which was in the living room.

"You can make them?" He asked surprised, Before I talk he started to eat like a baby

"Hmm it's so yummy, they taste like baked in bakery." He said looking at me. I laughed at his reaction.

"Because it's from the bakery Jungkook." I said laughing. "Ohh yeah right." He cutely rub his neck.

"Come eat with me." "No I'm not that hungry. I just wanted to drink coffee." I said sitting with him in the same couch with some distance. He started to eat and soon finished it.

There was some awkward moment of silence enveloped us. "Wanna watch T.V?" I said trying to start a conversation. "Yes please." And with that I switched on the TV.

"By the way can we study tomorrow?" He asked. "Umm why? I mean you were here for assignments Right?"I asked confused.

"Ahh yeah ummm I forgot my supplies and all." He said looking away. What the--

"Really Jeon Jungkook?" I said in disbelief. "O..ok I'm sorry." He said suddenly all smiling. "We can spend our time like this. Please y/n."

"Ooof okay."