Chapter 10

Y/N POV:

When we arrived at canteen of Uni, me and Tae went straight to pick up food. We both ordered our food and after that we both were about to sit on a table when someone shouted. "Come here." We both turned around and it was Jungkook. God why can't he leave me alone? Tae looked at me and smiled. "Let's go there hmm?" I just hummed following him.

The cutie boy was sitting in front of Handsome boy. Tae sat with Jimin and of course I had not a very good luck so I sat with Jungkook. He smiled at me but I just started to eat my lunch. They all started to chit chatting. And I was uncomfortable with them during eating.

"So y/n what's your hobbies?" Jimin suddenly asked from me. I looked up at him and smiled. "Umm I like to play basketball, I like dancing, I like music, I can play piano and-" Tae cut me off. "And sometimes she's no fun. Sometimes she became bookworm." Tae said and Jimin started to laugh.

God it was so embarrassing. I smiled looking at Jimin. I realize that when he smiled his small eyes become more small, like disappearing eyes.

I started to eat, suddenly I flinched and choked on my food. When I felt a hand on my thigh. I instantly caught his hand,

and I looked at him somehow I was nervous and scared from his moves

"Y/n are you alright?" Tae rise from his chair and gave me water bottle. I instantly drank."Y/n you okay?" Jungkook asked. Thank God tae didn't saw it if he would've seen, God knows what will happen? He's so protective over me. I ignored jungkook question and smiled at Tae.

"Yes Tae I'm okay." I rise from my chair instantly and looked at my worried best friend. "I'm going to restroom. I'll come in class directly okay?" I said calmly but my heart was beating so fast. "Should I come with you?" Worried was all over his face. I hugged him to reassure him and smiled. "I. am. okay. Tae." I emphasize every word for him. He smiled in return.

I put my bag on my shoulder and walk somewhat ran from there. I walked in the hallways and reach restroom. I washed my face and saw my reflection in the mirror. My face was all red like a tomato. God what's wrong with this guy? Why is he like this?
.
.

After spending some time in there. I heard the bell rang and when I came outside I saw him AGAIN, but now he was talking and smiling with another girl of our university.

'She's so pretty' I bitterly thought. But I didn't liked to see them together. Some minutes ago he was all touchy with me and now.

I sigh disappointedly and started to walk towards my class. I walked pass them. May be he saw me because he called my name but I ignored him and walked fast for my class.

Jungkook POV:

When she entered in the university canteen I was happy to see her. So I called Tae to sit with us because I know She'll be irritate. Thank God Tae sat with Jimin and this beautiful girl sat with me. I don't know what gotten into me whenever she's around me.

I put my hand on her so milky thigh. How much I want them to ride me. Ahh stop it Jungkook, not here. She flinched suddenly which brought me back to reality. But now I was really concerned for her. I instantly put my hand back on my lap. But she got up and ran towards restroom.

I was waiting outside for her when a girl came to me and she started to talk to me. She was somewhat flirty & sexy. I smirked looking at her body. I wanted to pass the time so I started to talk to her. I didn't realized when y/n came out. When she walk passed me, I saw her and call her name. But she ignored me and walked fast. Shit!

She must be thinking that I'm a playboy or something. WAIT WHAT? I sigh, yeah she'll think RIGHT because I'M.

Y/n POV:

When I entered in classroom. Tae and Jimin was already there. Jimin saw me and asked.

"Hey are you alright y/n?" I smiled at him. "Yes I'm. Thank u cutie-" I cut myself,"I..I mean Jimin."

Phew that was closed. He laughed and stand up & suddenly hugged me. "You can call me whatever you want beautiful and thank you for a nick name 'cutie'."

I blushed and looked down. I was somehow so shocked. I like him so much already but not in any romantic way. I hugged him back and after some time we broke the hug and sat down on our seats.

I sat with Tae. He put his arm around my shoulder and drag me close to him. He started to kiss my cheek again and again making me giggle. "If something bothers you tell me. Hmm?" I just nod and looked at him, he kissed my forehead.

I felt that someone was staring at me so I looked at the class and Jungkook was standing in the door looking at me. I instantly looked away and and opened my bag for a book.

Jungkook POV:

When I arrived I saw that Jimin was hugging her and she didn't pushed him away. I somewhat didn't like this view. He said something and she blushed. After that Tae kissed all over her face and I tightened my hand into fist. I looked at her with some anger but sat down on my seat.

Y/n POV:

After some time professor came and started the lecture.

Time skip:

It's finally the time to go to our houses but for me it's an apartment, whatever. "Let me walk you home." Tae said. "But didn't you wanted to pack." I sadly said. "Aww don't be sad. When I'll come I will give you a treat hmm?"

My eyes lit up "Promise?" He laughed at my reaction. "Promise my baby pickle now let's go~."

I arrived at home and Tae went his home for his packing. God I already missed him. One week. I sigh and put my shoes on the side and rush upstairs in my room.

I do all my business and after that I wore my nightie, not to forget about my gown.

I lay down on my bed and started to think about what happened today. But HIS face suddenly came I blushed. I plopped on my bed and  after some time I finally got up to go in the Kitchen.

I wanted to drink coffee so I started to made it. But my door bell rang. 'Who's this now?' I frowned. I opened my door and instantly regret. "What are you doing here?" I coldly asked. He smiled at me.

"I am here for Assignment."

▼△▼△▼△▼△
Thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment. (Only positive please)