Chapter 41

Y/n pov:

"What about Taehyung?" My eyes were again went wide.

"What? Taehyung? Dad he's just my friend." Dad smiled. "That's even better. You both know each other so closely. He's your best friend after all."

I shake my head. "Dad.....you're too...."
I got cut off by waiter. "Excuse me Sir. Your meal is ready. Here you go." He serve us, we thank him and he went away.

"Anyways think about it. I'll be right back. Wait for me." He stood up and went towards washroom. "But dad-"  I face palmed myself. I looked outside when I feel someone's presence on front chair.

I looked at the person. "Hi pickle." He smiled and I stare at him. "Hi. Did you talk to dad about jungkook?"

He looked down and nod. "Yes. Hes your dad. We cant hide anything from him. He loves you so dearly. He really loves you a lot. He's a very smart person and in fact dad decided that he should join our business too."

I looked at him emotionless and he stare back at me. "I thought..... Umm it's just a thought.....if you.....umm I mean I was just thinking that-"

he looked away and nervously rub his neck. His cheeks started to catch a crimson red color. I was shocked to see his new side cuz I know a funny, dumbass and carefree tae. He suddenly looked at me in the eyes making my heart beat faster cuz of his sudden gaze.

"Will you marry me pickle?"

My eyes went wide and heart started to race like a horse. My body started to shake a little cuz of nervousness. I hardly bite my lips. I looked down.

"May be its too early to say I love you, but I can't keep it a secret. I have never felt this perfectively happy, and I wanted you to know that you are the reason why."

"I really love you. Pickle give me a chance to prove that I'm not like Jungkook-"

His name just came out from his lips and I stand up instantly and run towards restroom.

I lock myself and slide my body down. I grip my knees and started to cry. I-I want to get married with jungkook, not with my best friend.

I cried almost 15 minutes when I heard the sound of Stoll's door opening. I quickly looked up and wipe my tears.

I smiled a little and get up instantly from floor. "D-dad I-I was a-about to umm g-go back when something was g-gone in my e-eye so I was Ab-bout to face wash."

I tried to give him a solid excuse. I smile a little and walk past him and nervously, with shaking hands, wash my face.

I was drying my face when from behind he pat my head. "Y/n take your time and think about it. He's really a good boy. He's prefect for you. You can trust him cuz he's your best friend. His father gave me a offer to join his business too so that I can stay here with you and work properly. My business there is not going so well so its a good opportunity for me too."

He said it and I nod and he left the restroom. After calming down I went outside.

"I-I want to go to home dad." I was standing beside him. He looked up at me and nod while looking at tae with sorry eyes.

Then dad drop me to home and I flop down on my bed. I started to cry again. Gosh I'm such a cry baby these days.

After thinking so much and crying I decided something. I called tae. After some rings he picked up the call.

Tae:
Hello pickle.

Pickle ❤:
Hey tae, I just wanted to say that I'm ready for marriage.