Chapter 16

Jungkook POV:

I...I was shocked at her demand and also impressed by her behavior. Well I don't mind to give her a hickey. I would love to.

But the problem is that she's not conscious of her actions. I can't do anything with a drunk girl. I'm not like this.

It's wrong. Everytime I had sex with girls I make sure, they are conscious. I didn't wanted them to regret after that.

She buried her face in the crook of my neck making me look at her. She's so beautiful.

"What are *hiccup* you t.. *hiccup* thinking?" She cutely tilted her head.

"S...should I g...*hiccup* give you a k..kiss f...first?" She asked and I unknowingly nod my head.

She smiled and lean in. I swear my heart skips a beat. What's this feeling? I looked at her admiringly.

She leans and kissed my forehead. Her plump lips were so soft. I closed my eyes to enjoy this little moment with her.

She then kissed the area between my eyebrows. Then left eye then right one. Then she boop my nose with her's. Then kissed my both cheeks.

She kissed my chin. And jaw line.

She stopped herself and I opened my eyes. She smiled and I return it back.

"Now y...your *hiccup* tu..rn. My h...hickey."

I couldn't control myself anymore. It was just too tempting for me. I pushed her back a little and kissed her neck.

 I pushed her back a little and kissed her neck

I kissed and lick her neck. Her skin felt so milky under my lips. She has a strawberry and Vanilla scent. Which is my favorite scent on girls.

I don't know why but it's just a little moment which I'm enjoying the most. I didn't felt happy and aroused with any other girl.

I didn't gave her hickey because she doesn't know what she was demanding.

I just kissed and lick her neck. She moaned. I pulled back into reality.

God she's so sensitive. It's such a turn on for me.

I backed off from her. I can't do anything it's wrong. She smiled and hugged me burying her face on my chest.

She doesn't move for sometime and I heard light breath of her, I knew that she fall asleep. I kissed her hairs and smiled remembering what she had done to me today.

She can easily make me hard. And the worse is that she was sitting on my lap and my hardness wanted some frictions.

I lifted her up in my arms in a bridal style. I went upstairs and opened her bedroom door with my foot. I looked outside through her window and the weather was still bad.