Chapter 01

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Here we are, at the hospital where we can hear the sobs of Mrs. Jeon, well because his one and only son is in a very critical condition, according to their personal doctor.

Curious about what happened to him, right? Let's see.

❖𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤...
❖𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨...

❖𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Jeon Jungkook opened his eyes due to the sun rays ,that were coming through the curtains. With the heavy and tired sigh, he throw away the bare arms of lady with whom he spent his night and he don't even know her name.

He got up from the bed and wore his clothes which were on the floor.Then he wrote a note,

"Last night was good with you. See you around ;)"

He put it on the night stand and left.Then he drove to his mansion. He knows that he have to deal with his parents aka Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. They both are the CEO's of Jeon interprises industry.

Well Mrs. Jeon is the CEO of her father's company so yeah they both are CEO's. Mr.Jeon wants his son to take his company after his graduation, but him being stubborn kid, don't concentrate on studies.

So when he arrived at his mansion, he parked his car outside.The watchmen bow to him when he arrived at the gate.

The watchmen bow to him when he arrived at the gate

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

When I arrived, I rang the bell and a maid opened the door. She bowed and greet me, "Good morning Mr.Jeon." I greet her back and enter in the living room,

" I greet her back and enter in the living room,