Chapter 12

Y/n POV:

He smirked and I gulped. I just broke the eye contact and looked away. My face was all hot because of this boy. He never failed to increase the speed of my heart.

"S..shut up and w...we should go.We are getting late." I tried to ignore his cheesy lines. He smirked looking at me.

"Okay if you want to." I locked my apartment and went outside. He lead me to his car. When we arrived, He opened the door for me. I sat in passenger seat. He sat on driver seat and start the ignition On. The car ride was silent. I was nervous. I just looked out the window.

"So can I come to your house today as well? Because of the biology assignment

"So can I come to your house today as well? Because of the biology assignment." He suddenly asked making me startled.

"Y-yeah you can. But after some time, I mean I want to take some rest as well." I said looking at him. He laughed slightly.

We stopped cause of red signal. He turned to me and looked at me. I looked back.

"You are looking so much beautiful y/n." I blushed and smiled. "T...Thank you." I murmured slightly.

And after that he drove to Uni. After some minutes we arrived at Uni. He parked the car and we both got out from Car.

He was walking behind me and I can feel him checking me out. When we entered at uni, a boy with cute features were running towards us. He instantly engulf jungkook into a bear hug.

"I missed you Jungkook. I was waiting for you to pick me up." He said. I looked at Jungkook with raised eyebrows but he avert his gaze.

"U...ummm Jimin, I was thinking to call you but I forgot. I was Busy." I looked at him in disbelief. God he's such a liar. I internally laughed at him.

"Hey y/n," he suddenly hugged me making me startled. I hugged him back.

"Hi Jiminie, how are you?" I asked. "Hey I'm older then you, call me Oppa." He pout. "What if I don't?"

"Y/n I'm older. Show me some Respect." "Yea! But in height I'm taller then you. Look if I call you oppa don't you think it will be awkward?" I stand beside him.

"Y/n~" He whined like a little baby. I started to laugh and Jungkook joined me. Jimin put his hands on his face, due to embarrassment, May be.

"Stoppp~" he said but it came like a muffle. "Aww you're so cute and your hands are also so cute like a baby." I hold his hand in mine. His fingers were so cute, little and soft. I smiled. I looked at him and smiled.

"Jiminie I want to squish your cheeks. These are so cute." "Then do it." I was about to pinch his cute cheeks when the bell rang. "Umm... Later let's go now~."

I said dragging them both with me. 'Cute' I heard it from Jungkook when I was dragging them but I ignored him but my cheeks couldn't ignore his compliment. My Cheeks heated up.