19-AGAIN??!!!

Luca kicked the rock in frustration. Resin looked at him and said annoyed, "What, you think you are the only one frustrated here right?" . "No", Luca said, "I am the only one showing it.  Resin and Luca were bickering from the time they all landed in this sand world. Running a hand through his hair he looked at where his sister was and honestly did not expect to see Cashmia having a panic attack.

"Cashmia" he whispered and ran towards her. Resin turned around and even, she didn't expect to see Cash in a panic attack. Ivanka was frantically trying to calm her down, even Resin and Avia joined her. Luca looked at the girls and sighed. He knelt down in front of her and made an attempt to calm her down. He looked at the sand below, and got an idea!

He looked at Resin and nodded at the sand, she looked back at him confused and then her eyes widened as she realised what he meant. she immediately took out her stele and drew a rune on it. The rune was created by resin herself, and it produced water. She mixed small amount of sand and mixing it with some of the water the rune produced, she quickly made a small ball, and kept it in Cashmia's hands. 

Luca remembered whenever Cashmia felt scared, Aunt Becky, Cashmia's mother, gave her a small ball, no one except Cash and Aunt Becky knew what it meant, but it always calmed down Cashmia. And it worked even now. after looking at the ball, Cashmia calmed down , and then she managed to say, "This looks just like the shadow realm, i see in my dreams." 

Ivanka beside him gasped, he knew what she was thinking, Cash was his and her's cousin, and they vowed to keep her safe, and here they are with her, in that one place which she dreads the most. But atleast Luca was a bit happy, they were all together. 

Just as they all stood up and thought to explore the place, they all felt something like a killer headache which lasted just for a second and slipped into darkness. 

X.o.X

Cashmia opened her eyes and found herself lying in what she could say, an ocean of sand. She quickly scanned her surroundings and found Ivanka and Resin lying a few feet away from her. She shook them awake. The last thing she remembered was being in the car with Luca, Ivanka, Resin and Avia when a loud sound came and after that her memories are all blank. Looks like the other girls remember the same thing. She looked around and saw something like a castle there. 

They all started walking towards it. "Looks like i am going to meet Aladdin finally!" Resin exclaimed trying to lighten the mood. "Oh dear, what if Jaffar already took it?" Cashmia joked. "Jaffar, here we come, don't you dare hurt Jasmine, Aladdin is on the way!" Ivanka said dramatically. The three girls burst out laughing. and they neared the castle. Once there, They were greeted by Tessa, but she didnt remember them.

And after knowing the timelines they stopped blaming Tessa in their minds, they thought it was best not to overwhelm them anymore and they simply gave them all their first names. no one bothered asking them their last names, looks like everyone is tired. But tomorrow they might ask them. Tessa, Will and Magnus showed them their rooms.

Tomorrow is going  to be a long day, Ivanka thought as her head hit the pillow and sh slipped into a deep slumber. 

I am in no way sorry for the short chapter ahaha. The previous ones were pretty long and i had to balance. hehe

When i asked matillym to spam me cuz i wudnt be available, she really spammed me with 17msgs lol. I really love her.😉😂🤭😘🥰
She is a master spammer LOL

GUESS WHAT DID I DO??

SPAMMED HER WITH 30+ MSGS HAHAHA.
How many msgs were there matt?