10-The Blackthorns

Los Angeles Institute, 2013

Mark, Helen and Aline were sitting on the dining table. All were talking something, Mark had come from the fey, he lives in the cottage that belonged to Araon along with Christina and Keiran. Keiran and Christina had some work to do, so he came alone. Just as they were speaking, a loud crash came and before they knew it, all the three of them passed out.

X.o.X

Schoolmance, 2014

Ty was sitting on his bed in schoolmance. It's been two whole years since Kit left. Ty felt kinda sad for it. If only he didn't perform necromancy, then maybe Kit would have stayed. But , then Livvy wouldn't be there. He sighed and looked at Livvy who was sitting on the window.

"Livvy" he said softly making the girl to turn and look towards him. She raised her eyebrows questioningly at him. "Nothing just wanted to call you that's it" he said. Livvy frowned and came near him. She placed a hand on his back and said "what happened Ty?" Her brother just shook his head. Just then a loud crash came and Ty could see his vision blackening, and not so long after that, he passed out.

X.o.X

Los Angeles Institute 2017

Dru was watching Conjuring for what may have been a thousandth time. She loved horror movies. Now the tension in the movie was building up (A/N: I haven't watched the conjuring, so idk anything about the movie, so forgive me if i get anything wrong). Just as the most important part of the movie began, there was a knock on the door. It was midnight 2 A.M, who would come to her now? Groaning she went and opened the door to her room and was startled to see Ash there. "By the angel Ash!! Why did u come?" She and Ash met over a month ago in a coffee shop. And were planning to go on a date. "Umm..was just bored, can i come in?" He said. Dru shook her head and pulled him by the sleeve of his hand and dragged him towards the institute's doors. Just as she was about to open the doors, a loud crash came from.... everywhere? And before she knew, she passed out.

X.o.X

Los Angeles Institute 2022

Sometimes, people would find it amusing that the Blackthorns managed to actually run the Los Angeles Institute for over 10years. Tavvy sighed as he threw another dagger right into the bull's eye. He celebrated his 17th birthday yesterday itself. He still remembered Livvy, his sister, Ty's twin, had promised to get him a bow and arrow for his 17th birthday. After she died, he thought about that promise often, if Livvy lived, maybe, she would have bought him, or would she have forgotten? Tavvy sighed again and ran a hand through his hair.

"Uncle tavvy" the voice of the 7 year old Livvy brought him back to reality. He smiled and extended his hand towards her, motioning her to come towards him. Livia Diem Blackthorn- his niece was Julian and Emma's daughter. It was very sweet of Julian and Emma to name their daughter after Livvy. But of course, Livvy's death disturbed Julian the most. It was afterall him who was the father for them. Tavvy was very thankful to Helen and Aline, they took over from Julian, and finally gave some time to Julian, to think about his life.

"What happened lovely livvy" Tavvy said scooping her into his arms and turning her around. She giggled and said "Oh uncle, put me down--please put me down." Chuckling Tavvy put her down and kissed her temple. "I want a glass of milk uncle tavvy, can you get them to me pleaaase" she said. "Why not angel"

He said and left to the kitchen.  and met Raphael and Max in the corridor. Max was a warlock and Raphael was a shadowhunter. Both of them were adopted by Alec Lightwood Bane and Magnus Bane Lightwood. "Hey" he said to them. "Heya" they said to him. "Watcha doin' " Max said. "getting a glass of milk for livs, wanna join?" he asked. Both  brothers nodded their heads and followed him to the kitchen. As he was  pouring the milk into a glass, a loud crash came and before he knew it, he passed out.

X.o.X

Thule- a different timeline

Livvy smiled swallowing the bitterness in the back of her throat. She was looking at the picture of Ty, Tavvy, Julian, Emma, Dru and herself. This was the pic that she saw in Julian's phone a year ago, when he came to this world from some other world where all of them but her were alive. It's been an year, a year since Julian and Emma stepped through that portal, a year since Sebestian died, a year since-since she left Cameron in the silent city...silent tears fell from her eyes. Just then the door to her room opened and Tessa and Raphael stood there.

"For goodness' sake there is something called knocking"  Livvy said, burying her head in her hands. "Livvy", Raphael said, "Have something, it's been 2 days since you ate anything" true, she has not eaten anything for the past 2 days! what was she to do when she remembered her family that badly, she was an idiot, she should have accepted the offer and went with Julian and Emma....NO what was she thinking? She was Livvy Blackthorn, she would never cower away and never run away, she chose to stay, so, she will stay no matter what, she will stay.  "i'll come in a while" she said. with that Tessa and Raphael left her and went, just then, a loud bang came from...everywhere? and before she knew it, she passed out.