12-Where are we?

A/N: I am soooo sorry....this chap is super boring. Feel free to kill me in the comments. I just didn't know how else to put it though. just bear with me for this  one chap, the next ones are really cool...i assure you that much

i apologise again for this

Here you go:

Will squinted his eyes as a bright light almost blinded him. After his eyes adjusted to his surroundings, he saw that he was somewhere, anywhere but at home. He was in , what we could describe a rocky terrain. There were a few cave like structures here and there, and a few dried trees, and a blanket of sand stretching for miles and miles together. 

He turned around and saw that he was not the only one here, behind him were a group of 4 people around-20 to 25 years maybe, they were all passed out, Will took a few steps near them, and saw that they were two boys and two girls in the group. He saw each one of them, one girl had raven black hair, and a boy had messy brown hair and spectacles, another boy....he was a definition of gold! Literally, his hair was gold in color and so was his skin, Will's eyes then found a small petite girl, with fiery red hair and judging by the runes on their arms, all of them were shadowhunters.

He shook them all gently and they  stirred, the golden boy was the first to wake up, he groaned as he sat up. As soon as he got over his shock, he shook the petite girl, he was whispering something, and then he moved to the girl with raven black hair, and back to the petite girl. Both of them got up. And the petite girl immediately went over to the boy with brown hair and spects and shook him awake. And it was then that the raven haired girl noticed Will and she quickly gestured to the others. All of them as one looked at Will with surprised look. Now that their eyes were open, he could see their eyes. The petite girl looked like a perfect mix of Henry and Charlotte, the girl with Raven hair, she..she looked like cecily..? and goodness!! she even had the ruby necklace he gave Cecily!

"William Herondale" the boy with Messy brown hair said.  "umm..do i know you?" will said. He was positive he never saw them but then how did they know him? After knowing where and from which timeline they were Will almost fainted! After walking a bit they found Charlotte, Henry, Cecily, Gabriel, Sophie, Gideon, Charles, Alastair, Magnus and Alec. The people from 1903 listened to the people of 2012 how they all fought the dark war, the mortal war and whereas 1903 timeliners spoke about the clockwork war. (A/N: Lets call this party Team TID or else we'll get confused in the next chapters)

The 1903  timeliners were dumbfounded when they learnt about who these New yorkers were...BY THE ANGEL THEY WERE THEIR DESCENDANTS!!!. 

Poor Gabriel, Charlotte thought, He has to put up with 2 William Herondales now. Maybe Jace was all gold and Will was black and blue, But they were definitely the same personality. She quietly chuckled as she saw Gabriel put his head into his hands from the corner of her eye. She saw how her son's eyes  had shone with amusement and how he was literally roaming around Alec Lightwood from the time he got to know that Alec was the consul. She shook her head and continued to explore the place along with the others which was nothing but a barren land with a few dried trees here and there and some caves could be seen too. 

But there was one question, they asked themselves often,

"Where are we?"

X.o.X

Helen remembered nothing after she heard the crash when she was talking with Mark and Aline. She looked around her to see Mark and Aline getting up. She helped them stand up  and as she looked around she saw Ty, but,...he looked 17, and beside Ty she could see Dru and another boy with chalk whote hair, but even Dru looked 17...she shook them both awake and was shocked to learn that they came from different timelines!!