8-New York 2012

"There you are, I started to think you wouldn't come!" Jace said dramatically as Izzy stepped into the car. "Shush! I was on call with Simon".
"Oh! What does the blood sucker want?"
"Jace!!!"
"Haha, sorry sorry, so what was the call about?"
"Oh that, him and I are going for a date"
"Cool"
The duo went silent after this, he and Izzy were driving to Alec and Magnus's where Clary and Simon were already waiting for them. When they were around 5mins away from their stop, Jace said "Izzy...."
"Yeah Jace"
"It's just..." and then Jace stopped the car and they hopped out of it. And Izzy decided to know what he wanted to say, "What is it Jace?" She asked. "It's just... I don't want become an uncle so early" and as soon as he said that he ran upstairs leaving a confused Izzy by the car. Her eyes widened in realization as she understood what he meant and raced after him.

She opened the door and fell face first on the ground, apparently she tripped over chairman Meow. "Ur dead soon Herondale" she muttered and straighted herself. On the kitchen counter was a letter.
It read-
To,
the fashion queen, dramatic king, my biscuit and the rat guy, me and Alec are taking kids shopping. It will take a while for us to return home. Once we return, we can have our party, a glorious night before Clary and Jace get engaged.
Yours
Magnus Bane
(HIGH WARLOCK OF BROOKLYN)

Izzy rolled her eyes at her Brother-in-law's dramatics and flopped onto the couch where Clary and Jace were already cuddled together. Simon came and sat beside her and she rested her head on his shoulder. It was peaceful. Everything was so peaceful. A loud bang that seemed to come from every direction alerted all the 4 Shadowhunters. They sat up bolt right, their Shadowhunter instincts kicking in. But before anyone of they could swing into action, their Vision started to blacken and they passed out.

X.o.X

Alec and Magnus stepped through the portal when they saw Jace running upstairs like a mad dog 🐶 a few seconds later they saw Izzy running after him. The kids looked at theyr aunt and uncle amused. "Cmon kids, leggo home" Magnus said. "Home" the two kids said. As they made their way upstairs, Max tripped on his shoes and fell on the ground.
"Max" Rafe said softly as he crouched in front of Max, his eyes full of worry. Magnus and Alec watched the kids in silent amusement, it was very unlikely of Rafe to show affection this openly. Alec smiled as he saw his younger son comforting his older son.
After a minute, they all entered the house and saw Clary, Jace, Isabelle and Simon cuddling on the couch. Just as Max was about to run to them, a loud bang came....from everywhere? And before, he or magnus could respond, their vision started to blacken and they fell unconscious.

Sorryy the Chap was kinda short. I'll make up for it in the next chapter. ;)
Bye lovelies