"Let's get this show on the road." I softly said as I went outside the booth and began dragging the suit towards the city. After a couple of while, I saw a near farmhouse looking sanctuary. I dragged my suit there and when I reached the door. I tried turning the door knob, but it won't budge. I looked around and saw an axe. I let my suit stood straight and I grabbed the axe and I hit the suit using the wood part of the axe and voila! The door opened. The only problem is, carrying the heavy suit. Shit!

I removed the poncho and placed it beside the door. I went inside the house and take a look at the inside and saw it as a garage with a lot of tools. I began to dragged my suit again and I saw a couch and placed the suit on it.

"Let's get you comfy." I said as I sat beside the suit and placed the suit's hand on the arm rest and I looked at the head suit, that is facing me.

"You happy now?" I asked the suit. Just then, I used my finger to move his head away from my direction. I sat comfortingly at the couch and I sighed deeply. After a couple of seconds, I began to make way on the table beside the couch. I sat on the wooden chair and I turned on the lamp and I put my arm on the table and grabbed a pair of pliers as I tried fixing the micro-repeaters on my arm.

"Freeze! Don't move." I heard a voice. I looked at the voice and saw a boy pointing a potato gun at me.

"You got me. Nice potato gun. Barrel's a little long. Between that and the wide gauge, it's gonna diminish your FPS." I said as I put up my hands a little. Just then, the boy shot at the glass on the shelf, breaking it. "And now you're out of ammo." I added.

"What's that thing on your chest?" The kid asked.

"It's electromagnet. You should know, you've got a box of them right here." I said as I tapped his box.

"What does it power?" I stood up and point the desk lamp into the suit and the kid's face gleam in excitement.

"Oh my God!" He said as he dropped the potato gun and went near me. "Oh my god! That... that's... Is that Iron Man?"

"Technically, I am."

"Technically, you're dead." The kid said as he patted the newspaper into me. I grabbed it and saw the headline about me regarding the attack in Malibu.

"A valid point." I said as I read the news.

"What happened to him?" The kid asked pertaining to the suit as he inspect it.

"Life. I built him, I take care of him, I'll fix him."

"Like a mechanic?"

"Yeah."

"Oh. If I was building Iron Man and War Machine."

"It's Iron Patriot now." I jumped into his words.

"That's way cooler!" He exclaimed.

"No, it's not."

"Anyways, I would have added in um... the retro..."

"Retroreflective panels?" I continued for him.

"To make him stealth mode."

"You want a stealth mode?"

"Cool, right?"

"That's actually a good idea. Maybe I'll build one." I said while being amazed at the kid. I began to think of my little self. I was like this kid, smart and knows a lot with stuffs. Just then, the kid accidentally broke a finger from the suit.

"Oops." He said.

"Not a good idea! What are you doing? You're gonna break his finger? He's in pain, he's been injured. Leave him alone."

"S...Sorry."

"Are you? Don't worry about it, I'll fix it. So, uh, who's home?"

"Well, my mom already left for the diner and dad went to 7-Eleven to get scratchers. I... I guess he won, 'cause that was six years ago." He said. I crossed my arms on my chest and looked at the kid.

"Mm. Which happens, dads leave. No need to be a pussy about it. Here's what I need: a laptop, a digital watch, a cell phone, the pneumatic actuator from your bazooka over there, a map of town, a big spring, and a tuna fish sandwich."

"What's in it for me?"

"Salvation. What's his name?"

"Who?"

"The kid that bullies you at school, what's his name?"

"How'd you know that?"

"I got just the thing." I said as I went near the suit and opened a hatch at the back and grabbed the flash grenade and showed it to him.

"This is a piñata for a cricket. I'm kidding, it's a very powerful weapon. Point it away from your face, press the button on top. It discourages bullying. Non-lethal, just to cover one's ass." I said.

"Deal? Deal? What'd you say?" I asked as I twirled my hand for him to catch the weapon.

"Deal." He said. Then, I gave it to him and he began inspecting on it.

"What's you're name?" I asked.

"Harley. And you're..."

"The mechanic. Tony." I said as I looked at him. "You know what keeps going through my head? Where's my sandwich?" I said and the kid just looked at me and he stood up.