"I will. I love you so much baby." 

"I love you more babe." I leaned near him and gave him a slow, yet passionate kiss on the lips. As I broke off the kiss, I looked at him and gave him a smile. 

"Are you okay now?" I asked him.

"Yeah, feeling a little bit better. Why don't you go to sleep and--"

"I will not leave you alone, Tony. There's a possibility it might trigger again, so I'm never taking this chance to let you suffer one more attack tonight." He just nodded his head in response. 

"What do you want to do now?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna bring the dismantled suit down the lab and try repairing it." Tony said as he stand and began carrying the parts. 

"I'll help you babe." 

"No need baby--"

"Tony, no arguments." I said.

"Fine, but if I see you get tired, you're getting sleep." 

"As long as you're beside me." I said.

"Baby, I won't be able to go back to sleep, knowing it will come back." Tony said. 

"Glad the couch on the lab will be in good use." I said as I grabbed a couple of his suit's parts and brought it down his lab.

~After 3 hours~

We were able to build it up again. Tony began recalibrating the sensor of the suit when I began yawning. I yawn quietly so Tony won't hear me and let me sleep. While Tony's back is on me, I put my arms on the table and I put my head on top of it and began observing Tony. After a couple seconds, my eyelids began to drop from my tiredness. 

*Tony's POV

~After 10 mins~ 

I drank my coffee when I saw that my cup is empty. 

"Hey baby, can I--" I stopped abruptly when I saw Y/N already fast asleep on the table. I smiled big at the adorable sight of my fiancée. I turned to her and I leaned near her and kissed her temple. I slowly carried her to the couch and softly lay her down. I immediately fetch one soft pillow and put it under her head. I went to the cabinet and grabbed a blanket for her. I slowly put it on her and she began snuggling the comfy blanket. I bend to her level and began caressing her head and softly move her messy hair away from her beautiful face. 

"I'm so lucky that I'm about to get married to you. Thank you for being there for me, sweet cheeks. I love you so much, baby." I said and I kissed her forehead. I slowly stood and began making my way to the table and began analyzing the recalibrated sensors.

~The following morning~ 

I have heard the news of Happy being in a hospital because he was at the Chinese theater explosion. Me and Y/N are already in the hospital. 

*Y/N

"Hi." Tony began as the nurse passed us after checking Happy.

"Oh." 

"Uh...mind leaving that on?" Tony asked the nurse.

"Sure." Tony stand from his chair and went near the end of Happy's bed.

"Sunday night's PBS 'Downtown Abbey'. That's his show, he thinks it's elegant." Tony began. "One more thing...make sure everyone wears their badges. He's a stickler for that sort of thing, plus my guys won't let anyone in without them." Tony added to the nurse as he began walking out of the room, getting teary eyed. I stand from my chair and excuse myself from the nurse and I began following Tony.

"Hey, babe." I said as I stopped him from walking. He looked around us and began focusing on me. His eyes are beginning to turn red and I hugged him tightly to me.

"Everything's gonna be okay, love." I said as I rubbed his back.

"Stick with me, okay?" He said as he broke the hug and he held my cheek in his hand and he rubbed his thumb in my cheek.

"I will babe." I said and he kissed my forehead. Just then, the two of us began to make our way out of the hospital. He put on his shades on and held my hand tightly as we saw a lot of reporters standing by, just outside the hospital waiting for Tony. When they saw us, they began crowding us and asking Tony about the bad guys. Tony instinctively put his arms around me and began protecting me from the crowd. But one reporter caught his attention when we arrived at the car.

"Hey, Mr. Stark! When is somebody gonna kill this guy? Just sayin'." A guy went near us. Tony slowly looked at the guy angrily.

"Is that what you want? Here's a little Holiday greeting I've been wanting to send to the Mandarin. I just didn't know how to phrase it until now. My name is Tony Stark and I'm not afraid of you. I know you're a coward, so I've decided.." He began taking his glasses off and turned into the man's phone. 

"Tony.." I said trying to stop him.

"...that you just died, pal. I'm gonna come get the body. There's no politics here; it's just good old-fashioned revenge. There's no Pentagon; it's just you and me. And on the off-chance you're a man, here's my home address: 10-8-80, Malibu Point, 9-0-2-6-5. I'll leave the door unlocked. That's what you wanted, right?" Tony said as he took the phone and threw it at the wall and it shattered. 

"Bill me." Tony said as he opened the door for me. I immediately went inside and he closed the door for me and he began to walk to his side and immediately closed the door and revved up to the mansion. 

"Tony.." I began.

"Not right now, honey." Tony said and I just nodded my head and sighed. I looked at the window beside me and I put my elbow on the door and put my hand on my forehead. This smells terrible here.