Steve quickly realized what he meant.
"Tony, I only told him that you were here. Nothing else." Steve protested quickly. Very aware of the fact that he sounded very nervous. Tony smirked, eyeing Steve's body up and down with his deep brown eyes. Slowly and patiently he crawled up to Steve on the bed, making the blond look at him hesitantly before a small smile grew on his face. Tony smiled back as he placed his hands on either side of Steve's chest, covering the taller boy's body with his own.

"You sure about that?" He asked, their noses almost touching while their eyes stared deep into one another. Steve didn't say anything, his heart starting to beat harder as he felt the smaller guy's breath touch his skin. The raven-haired rolled his eyes at his silence.

"Is it true that you feel good when you kiss me?" He almost whispered.

The corner of Steve's mouth twitched upwards. "You heard that too?"

Tony nodded. "That was about all I heard. And I all needed to hear." He mumbled.

"Oh god, quit that voice already." Steve groaned. Even though he couldn't help but admit that he maybe liked it, a little bit too much.

Tony smirked. "Did you mean it?"
Steve bit his lip, not knowing what else to do but relax his breathing and try to not look so turned on. It didn't work.
"Did you mean it?" Tony asked again, in the same low and incredibly attractive voice.

Steve closed his eyes. "I hate you."

"You love me."

"Shut up." Steve laughed before kissing the one above him, hard. Their eyes closed in pleasure as Steve's arms wrapped around the smaller teen and pulled him closer. Tony smiled before pulling away, their eyes never separating.

"But seriously though." He said. "Is it true?"

Steve only looked at him before pecking his lips again. "Isn't this enough of an answer?" The blond asked before kissing him again. Their warm lips pressing together like they never had been separated.

"I don't know." Tony said between kisses. "Is it?" Steve only hummed before rolling them around in the bed, pressing the smaller guy down in the mattress as Tony wrapped his legs around his waist.
Steve smiled to himself before traveling wet kisses down to Tony's smooth chin, sucking lightly and tracing small kisses against his jaw. Which looked kind of sharp when the raven-haired threw his head back against the pillows.

"Steve Rogers you're going to be the death of me." He mumbled while his hand carefully pulled Steve's golden hair between his fingers.

"I really hope not." Steve answered and travelled his mouth down to the younger guy's neck, carefully kissing it again. Almost like he was made of glass.

Tony groaned. "You can be a little bit rough, you know?"

Steve placed a path of kissed back up to Tony's mouth before carefully brushing their lips together. "What if I don't want to." He said. "What if I want to be careful with you?"

Tony looked from Steve's left eyes to the right one, mouth slightly open, almost like he didn't believe him. "Then you're the first one.."

That broke Steve's heart and he immediately hugged Tony tighter. He buried his head into his shoulder while reaching for Tony's hand and gripped hit gently. Steve didn't say anything, he just held him and listened to his slightly unsteady breathing. Knowing that the genius's thoughts had come back by the way he was slowly tightening his arms around Steve's body. Those thoughts that had hunted him for days.

"I'm sorry, for being such an ass to you at the beginning." Tony said, slowly stroking Steve's muscular back.

"I wasn't any better." Steve answered with a little smile, before it slowly faded. "I said so many things to you, and I spoke so much shit about you and..your dad." Steve suddenly realized that everything he had said behind Tony's back about probably being a problematic son.