Sad Songs And Even Sadder Excuses

Bailee's POV

I ran.

I ran all the way to the hotel not looking back once.

I ran into my room to find Sam and Loxie sitting on my bed laughing at something.

"Oh! Bae your back early? How'd it go?!" Sam said with a huge smile on her face.

Up until that moment I hadn't cried once, but seeing Sam and Loxie's smiling face knowing that I was not as happy made me break down.

"Bae what's wrong?" Loxie asked me

"H-h-Hayes h-he was k-k-k-kissi-i-ing P-p-prim!" I said while crying more.

"That's it!! I'm going to kill him!! Where is he??!!" Sam screamed scaring me a little.

"I don't know and I don't care." I mumbled loud enough for them both to hear.

"Mahogany you go downstairs and wait in the lobby I'll see if he's in his room." Sam said looking at Loxie

"Baby girl are you sure you'll be ok?" Loxie asked me

"Yeah I'll be fine." I said laying down in the bed to lazy to take off my shoes.

"Ok we will see you later after we kick Hayes' as-I mean butt!" Sam says while walking out the door Loxie following behind her after giving me a wave.

Out of all the people in the world Hayes could have kissed it just has to be Prim!

Why does she hate me so much?

I've never done anything to her to make her so evil and cruel to me have I?

While all these questions were swirling around my head I decided to listen to some music.

The first song that came on was What Now by Rihanna.

This song just seemed perfect for my mood so I started to sing along. then it came to one part that hit me hard.

"I found the one, he changed my life but was it me that changed and he just happened to come at the right time I'm supposed to feel love but I'm numb." as I sang this part every memory that I had had with Hayes came flooding through my brain.

I moved off the bed to the window. it was raining. I laughed to my self and thought 'I hope it rains on Prim and she melts like the witch she is'.

I started to hum 'Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead' from the Wizard of Oz.

I stood there just looking and waiting I don't know what for but I was waiting and then it happened.

I saw Hayes running out of the limo. I also saw Sam and Loxie stop him. they seemed to be talking but there talking turned into yelling and then Sam punched Hayes right in the face.

I had the urge to run down there an help him but I knew he deserved it so I stayed put.

Sam's POV

I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!!

I'm pretty sure you know who. Mahogany and I are standing in the lobby waiting for Hayes.

"Why would he do that to bae?" Mahogany asked.

"I don't know," I said watching Hayes pull up in a limo "but we are about to find out!"

I said dragging Mahogany outside.

"Hayes!" Mahogany screamed

"Hi have you seen Bailee I need to talk to her?" Hayes asked

"Yes we have seen Bae she's up in our room crying her eyes out what have you done Hayes!?" Mahogany asked me being to angry to speak.

"I um kissed Prim. But it didn't mean anything she was just really pretty and she was flirting and she is a really good kisser."

That was the last straw!

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME HAYES? SHE WAS PRETTY AND A GOOD KISSER IS THAT YOUR SAD FORM OF AN EXCUSE? BECAUSE IF SO YOU NEED TO RETHINK THINGS! YOU MADE BAE CRY! CRY!!! BAE NEVER CRIES EVER BUT WHEN SHE DOES ITS BAD! PRIM HAS STOLEN EVERYTHING FROM HER HAYES AND IT'S VERY SAD THAT YOU ARE NOW ON THE LIST! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY HAYES?!!"

He said nothing. I was infuriated.

I punched Hayes and I felt no remorse after either he deserved it.